My Hero!

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
Check out Alvin York - 133 captures with an empty M1911!

And nobody beats Audie Murphy - I've heard stories where, when asked about that hour on that M-10 tank destroyer, he simply said, "Well, for the first time in six months, my feet were warm."

American bad-assery for the win.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
American bad-assery for the win.
Three words; Carlos Motherfuckin' Hathcock.

From Wiki:

"One of Hathcock's most famous accomplishments was shooting an enemy sniper through his scope, hitting him in the eye and killing him. The enemy rifle was recovered and the incident is documented by a photograph."

"The North Vietnamese Army even put a bounty of $30,000 on his life for killing so many of their men. Rewards put on U.S. snipers by the N.V.A. typically amounted to only $8"

Pwned.

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
Hathcock was good, yes, I will never dispute that, but the shot through the scope he made, even he said it was a bad shot he never should've taken.

That, and I've got a prejudice towards the United States Army.

That said, Hathcock should definitely have been in the top three - I make it Murphy, Hathcock, York.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Hathcock was good, yes, I will never dispute that, but the shot through the scope he made, even he said it was a bad shot he never should've taken.

That, and I've got a prejudice towards the United States Army.

That said, Hathcock should definitely have been in the top three - I make it Murphy, Hathcock, York.
And Yogendra Singh Yadav doesn't?

I know he isn't a white boy and all, but...........charging the enemy straight on, pitching grenades into bunkers, and strangling 4 enemies is more than enough for one day....hell...an entire enlistment term.