My Hero!

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Post a pic of your hero and tell us why you choose'em?

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Because he stands up to the big bully America.
And he doesn't play second fiddle to fucking Isreal.

Yeah, you go big daddy, go!

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Pfft, he's just Ayatollah Ali Khamenei's bitch.
If your going to choose a puppet for a hero, why not go for Elmo?

Hell, he can be MY hero!

Why?
Because he testifyed in the US Congress.
He loves me.
He's awesome.
And because of this vid:
[video=youtube;Kr9_5uZn6ds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr9_5uZn6ds[/video]

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008

I learned more from her about being human than anyone else I've ever met or even heard about.

Above is a picture of her saving my life.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
What do ya mean?

I'm an alien and my overall goal here is to learn your ways and customs. So far, Violet has been the most helpful in that regard.

Soon I will return to the mothership and report all that I learned. With this info we will begin training an advanced infiltration team which will establish positions near key strategic points all over your planet. I'd tell you what happens next, but I would be breaking alien secret clearance protocols.

SlimSkeeter

I learned more from her about being human than anyone else I've ever met or even heard about.

Above is a picture of her saving my life.
Stop that....I had to read that twice. The second time around, some random dirt got in my eye. I blame you. Now pass me the Kleenex.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I'm an alien and my overall goal here is to learn your ways and customs. So far, Violet has been the most helpful in that regard.

Soon I will return to the mothership and report all that I learned. With this info we will begin training an advanced infiltration team which will establish positions near key strategic points all over your planet. I'd tell you what happens next, but I would be breaking alien secret clearance protocols.
Wait a minute. So you're Zargon from the planet Zygote and you've been probing around people's "key strategic points"?
So, what disguise have you taken on Earth? Ricard Simmons?