My mom fucking rocks.

Gzus

\m/ >< ..l.
Founder
Jun 20, 2009
booshz.
www.istheinternetfuckingawesome.com
So my parents were on a little holiday in South Africa.
Drove around, and decided to park, and take a walk to go aand see a waterfall. Parked their car, and noticed 2 "car guards" . .. no big deal.

Cameb back after an hour or so, and when they reached their car, one of the said "car guards" approached my dad, threw a big rock against his head, leaving him inconscious. They then beaten up / kicked my mom around a bit, threatened to kill them with a knife andd screwdriver.
Tied both of them up, and put them in the back of their Land Rover.
Took them for a drive, saying they're taking them somewhere to "teach them a lesson". During this drive, my mom managed to get to the front of the car, and attacked the driver, causing him to lose control of the car, and ended up rolling the car 4 or 5 times.
Mom got loose, untied my Dad, who had his way with the inconscious driver, using the screwdriver he earlier threatened my parents with. He's in a critical condition, with low chances of survival.
His mate tried running away, but was caught by some locals who realised whats going on. Beaten up pretty bad, near death, to be honest.
Despite one being in hoospital, both were sentenced to 18 years, period.

My mom kicks major fucking ass, is all I really wanted to say.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Yep... don't fuck with the Mom.

She clearly deserves the title of...

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I am thankful that your parents survived this horrible ordeal.

Imagine the story you would be writing today if you had been notified that this had occured and then asked to identify your parent's dead bodies.

Never take family for granted.

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
Yeah; things like that rarely end as fortunately as that did. Glad to hear that your mom kicked some ass and that your parents are okay.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I sincerely hope to hear my children saying that I fucking rock one day.

Much better than being called "the mother figure".

Just saying...