My pupper-doodles

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
My two Rottweiler puppies. They are mixes. One has obvious Sheppard (Zeus) but Cleo looks full on Rotty.

They're about 12 weeks.

Not really sure... found 'em in my yard, kept them and asked a vet. At the time he said they were about 8 weeks.

Anyway, they are now over 20 pounds each... fucking A!

So, I spoil the hell outta 'em. Awesome babies... except rambunctious as hell for 20 minutes at a time and then sleep for 3 hours.

I make 'em home made dog food.
Rice, veggies, shredded deer meat/chicken/beef. Not all the meats at one meal, mind you.

I also make 'em home made treats.... that they effing LOVE!

Other than random crashes and destruction, I have them house trained... already?... I know, hunh...

Chalk it up to my love, devotion and threats of hanging for their surprisingly quick learning curve....

They've already learned "crate" as well.

They sleep in a doggy cage....cuz.... well... they're young and I don't trust 'em while I'm sleeping.

Ok.

Getting pics was no easy task.

EVERY time I was about to snap a pic... they either looked away, down, up... or decided to play.

Zeus has more of a Sheppard mix look. Cleo has the typical boxy Rottweiler look..

Zeus:

Cleo:

Her tongue kills me.

SUPPOSEDLY, black markings on the tongue indicate being full blooded.

And the two in the back yard:

For SOME reason.... they can't stand NOT eating dirt.
Every time I take them outside, they smell for a spot, pull up the grass and go to licking/eating the ground.

Talked to the vet about it. He said it's not necessarily a bad thing. That sometimes it means there's a mineral of some sort they aren't getting.
So... I put 'em on supplements about 2 weeks ago..

And guess what....

they STILL eat dirt.

Fuck it. If it makes 'em happy and doesn't kill 'em it's fine with me.

Oh.. the trick I used to FINALLY get face shots?

Home made treats held up..

I know... I'm a shit... but it worked.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Haha, cool dogs. Why the names?
I sat here trying to think of a really ... cool... answer...

Truth is.... I suck at critter names.

Zeus and Cleopatra were about the most epic, gender correct names I could come up with.

So.....they're stuck with 'em.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
I sat here trying to think of a really ... cool... answer...

Truth is.... I suck at critter names.

Zeus and Cleopatra were about the most epic, gender correct names I could come up with.

So.....they're stuck with 'em.
Haha, I think they are good names. If people can call their dogs "scruffy" or some shit because they look it, you should be allowed to name them after Greek gods or whatever.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Haha, I think they are good names. If people can call their dogs "scruffy" or some shit because they look it, you should be allowed to name them after Greek gods or whatever.

There are four dogs in my house :

Old fucker

Fat weener

Big dog

Black sumbitch.

My woman insists they have proper names ... but I don't use em !!

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
There are four dogs in my house :

Old fucker

Fat weener

Big dog

Black sumbitch.

My woman insists they have proper names ... but I don't use em !!
Bet you give off a good impression when taking them for walks?:arghh:

My heartless sister had 3 rabbits... she called one "sticky", one "toffee" and one "pudding". Ironically they were all eaten by foxes.

SittinGrumpy

I gave all my dogs proper names but then they got nick names that fit better.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Theyre adorable! I love that you make their food :)

Kibble dog food is just nasty.

I am not a big dog person, but I looove rotties. They get a bad rap, but are such sweet, good dogs.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
I hate dogs. Yapping, obnoxious bags of shit whose owners almost NEVER tend to them; instead leaving others to deal with the filth, noise and destruction.

The world needs more dogs like the US needs more Mexicans.

SittinGrumpy

I would agree that most people should not have pets, however, some of us take very good care of our dogs and there surroundings! My dogs are cleaner then most kids and in some cases better behaved.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Theyre adorable! I love that you make their food :)

Kibble dog food is just nasty.

I am not a big dog person, but I looove rotties. They get a bad rap, but are such sweet, good dogs.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk
I think I read too much on the internet.
From a site that scared the shit out of me about what actually goes into dog food, I decided to make it for them myself.
It's supposed to not only add years to their life but make them healthier, happier years to boot.

Yeah, a few breeds have bad reps. Instead of admitting humans are complete fucking morons, they blame the dogs.

My last dog was an American Pit. She was the sweetest damn dog I've ever owned...or seen.
Never gave me the slightest inkling of behavioral problems. I mean, I never saw any aggressive or threatening behavior.
Well, except towards people that had no business at my house.

Oh, and black people. For some reason she just never liked them. Even from a pup.