Name your fruits

suki

Family
Apr 1, 2008
A and B= longan and pears. can't tell which is which
C rambutan
D is a dragon fruit
E looks like a pomello (if I didn't know it was asian...I'd've said tomatillo)
F= lychee? or jackfruit?

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
They look like fruts to me! kinda like the thread starter!
The fuckwad above you has already mentioned something to that affect and to the same degree, as he is, your both trailing off-topic, though that is not my call.

This thread was put up to be of some mild entertainment in the nature of a quiz. If you want to fuck with me, do so in the free-zone or in some discussion, proving your case with logic, like Left-Brainers.

In other words, stick to the topic here, a quiz, or get the hell out of it.
Learn to leave some space and drop the bullshit, at least for a thread or two.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
The fuckwad above you has already mentioned something to that affect and to the same degree, as he is, your both trailing off-topic, though that is not my call.

This thread was put up to be of some mild entertainment in the nature of a quiz. If you want to fuck with me, do so in the free-zone or in some discussion, proving your case with logic, like Left-Brainers.

You should start giving hints at who's closest... or what they are. It's more fun when you're baiting :)

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Actually I would if more participated.
Suki is doing the best so far. Will give it a bit of time for others,
So... you're saying I won, right? Pink spaceships!

Ya know, I actually do have a question about the koosh balls. Do you eat the furry things that stick out or do you cut those off? I just don't know that I could eat one of those without having a fur ball.

whinyass said:
though people don't care for these kinds of threads.
It's more fun to be degrading towards one another.
:62:
You really could have left this part out. I was trying to help you get the thread back to YOUR idea of how it should go and you throw in some condescending, whiny shit about a couple posts??

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere

To be honest, i've lost track to which threads your being fucked with in. I think at this point a random click will do.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
You really could have left this part out. I was trying to help you get the thread back to YOUR idea of how it should go and you throw in some condescending, whiny shit about a couple posts??
I was not speaking to you.

It is interesting that you don't even realize you're prolonging it by just commenting like this as you have done over and over again.
Is there a DIFFERENT point you wish to make or would you rather continue with the false assumption that you actually have nothing to do with it?

suki

Family
Apr 1, 2008
jesus fucking christ, buddha (ha. that made me laugh)

stop being a douche and just tell everyone I won, already.