Navy - ET

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
The hub finished all of his paperwork and just got back from MEPS!! He's officially Navy. He will be an Electronics Tech on a submarine... that is until/if he makes the physical requirements for the Seals, then he'll change his contract.

As is, though. He's really happy with what he'll be doing.

I'm so excited/proud/hella fuckin nervous!

:laluot_29:

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
The hub finished all of his paperwork and just got back from MEPS!! He's officially Navy. He will be an Electronics Tech on a submarine... that is until/if he makes the physical requirements for the Seals, then he'll change his contract.

As is, though. He's really happy with what he'll be doing.

I'm so excited/proud/hella fuckin nervous!

:laluot_29:
Congrats to your hub and good luck to you both!

SittinGrumpy

I am happy for him Josie and I have to say I give you props for encouraging him to follow his heart and dreams; not all wives would be willing to do that. GDP is right, it means a lot of time just you and the kids!

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I know it means he'll be gone a lot... I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to deal with that yet, but I know me and I know I'll push through and be just fine.

It also means that we'll get to move all over. A lot of families dread that part of the military, but I'm totally psyched about it. Our first stop will probably be Connecticut, where he'll do his job training for a year.

As for hobbies, yes. I'll need more. I also want a freaking JOB. It is driving me clean insane being just a stay at home mommy. Even if I end up working from home somehow, I want to be bringing in money as well.

AND!!!!! As of August 09, he'll be able to transfer his college money to ME!! Which he has every intention of doing (at this point) because he's already got a boatload (har har har) of training under his belt (HV/AC, plumbing, heating, and soon electrical) that will serve him well even outside the military.

I, however, suck. I have a highschool diploma and kidlets. Wow. That makes me so hire-able... lemme tell ya. "would you like fries with that?"

Eek! I'm so excited!! I'm totally geekin over here =/

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I know it means he'll be gone a lot... I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to deal with that yet, but I know me and I know I'll push through and be just fine.

It also means that we'll get to move all over. A lot of families dread that part of the military, but I'm totally psyched about it. Our first stop will probably be Connecticut, where he'll do his job training for a year.

As for hobbies, yes. I'll need more. I also want a freaking JOB. It is driving me clean insane being just a stay at home mommy. Even if I end up working from home somehow, I want to be bringing in money as well.

AND!!!!! As of August 09, he'll be able to transfer his college money to ME!! Which he has every intention of doing (at this point) because he's already got a boatload (har har har) of training under his belt (HV/AC, plumbing, heating, and soon electrical) that will serve him well even outside the military.

I, however, suck. I have a highschool diploma and kidlets. Wow. That makes me so hire-able... lemme tell ya. "would you like fries with that?"

Eek! I'm so excited!! I'm totally geekin over here =/

When he gets to full on Active duty you need to look into the tuition assistance and the family plans offered at the military education centers.

Specifically look at taking all the CLEP tests. Its a great way to knock out 30 college credits and its hella cheap.

The Ed center has the materials and will walk you through the whole deal.

SittinGrumpy

When he gets to full on Active duty you need to look into the tuition assistance and the family plans offered at the military education centers.

Specifically look at taking all the CLEP tests. Its a great way to knock out 30 college credits and its hella cheap.

The Ed center has the materials and will walk you through the whole deal.
Also, I know with the army, spouses had job preferences on post, so once you get stationed somewhere you could look for a job with the civilian side of the navy. Just food for thought.

SlimSkeeter

Very much awesome, Josie. You positively must take advantage of the opportunity presented to you as a navy wife.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
You could watch a new show out called "Army Wives" and learn to make more facial expressions in your cry sessions. I'm sure there will be lots of adultery techniques you can learn from as well.

Pay close attention to the detail drama going on and mimic as much as possible since most people live their lives after TV.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
You could watch a new show out called "Army Wives" and learn to make more facial expressions in your cry sessions. I'm sure there will be lots of adultery techniques you can learn from as well.

Pay close attention to the detail drama going on and mimic as much as possible since most people live their lives after TV.

• He's not Army.
  • I don't cry to get what I want. I cry when I'm beyond frustrated and angry. No one says "awww, honey..." when I cry.
  • I'm not the type to sleep with someone else. Just the thought gives me creepy crawlies all over and that feeling like I need to bathe in clorox.
  • You deserve everything you get. Seriously.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Idiot.

How about you go back to your ignorant conspiracy theories and leave the real world stuff to those of us that care.

1. Why don't you give a concrete example of an "ignorant conspiracy" theory that I have posted.

2. Explain why YOU think it's a conspiracy theory.

You're mouth keeps running and running yet you don't back up anything, Jack-off.

I'll be waiting for a serious reply either here or some other thread specially made.
If you choose not to do so, it's because:

A) It doesn't exist because I never made a post or thread about it.

B) You're a chicken shit.

C) Both

I was jesting with HER not you, fuck-a-Billy.
You punk ass bitches are nothing more than double standard freaks.
You fuck about with others postings yet get a nail driven up your ass when the same is done to you.

She was fully capable of responding and she did, yet she failed to see the commonality of "Army wives" and "Navy wives" which I seriously doubt there's THAT much difference.

You've run your mouth off a few times recently and if you don't like what you see, than you know what to do about it, Mr. Admin.

So,...........STFU or put your money instead of your foot, where your mouth is and show me proof.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
..yet she failed to see the commonality of "Army wives" and "Navy wives" ...
No. I was stone-walling you...

1) to be a bitch... because, well it's just fun to do to you :baffled:

2) to give you something to fire back at :biggrin:

I HIGHLY doubt there's much difference between military wives in different branches, period. I really do. I'm hoping I can find a couple cool chicas to hang out with.

... well, actually, now that I think about it... it seems the two wife categories seem to be: those that cheat - and those that don't. Sad, but true.