Never in a million years.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
Which job would you absolutely, completely, and "I'd rather stick pins in my eyes" REFUSE to do? And for what reason?

Now, although I have every respect for those that do, I could never, NEVER be a postie. I'm not afraid of physical work, I could sooo do the sorting office side of it, but these people should strike until every fucking door in the UK has a letterbox at a reasonable height... ie not at ankle level. That's just fucking stoopid.

And gates. If I were a postie, I would ask all residents on my round to fix any gates that were awkward/fidgety. Oh, and dogs.... they don't like the postman. Well, same person invades their territory on a daily basis - that's how dogs react, it's normal. So keep your dogs in, or put a mailbox outside the fucking gate. Hmm.

Now, your turn....

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Fast food "chef".

I don't eat at Miccy D's, Burger King or the like and I can't see myself throwing what little self respect I have away making that disgusting food. I know people that worked there, and some of those are so filthy that I lack words to describe it.

I like to cook actually, but I have a rule; Unhealthy food shall at least taste good if I'm going to make and/or eat it. Therefor I rather make food in my own home, where there is no ketchup, microwave or frozen pizzas.

I don't care that McDonald workers in Norway are some of the happiest workers(no shit, according to some survey they just did) I aint degrading myself to that shit yo.

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
Gynecologist at a fat farm.

Just finding the right slit would be a job unto itself. I don't even want to think about the apparatus required thereafter. Wearing something resembling a miner's helmet and armed with a post-hole digger, safety lanyard, and canteen.

Pussy would never seem the same after an experience like that.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Gynecologist at a fat farm.

Just finding the right slit would be a job unto itself. I don't even want to think about the apparatus required thereafter. Wearing something resembling a miner's helmet and armed with a post-hole digger, safety lanyard, and canteen.

Pussy would never seem the same after an experience like that.
Couldn't you try Coal Mining or being a Caver first?

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
Couldn't you try Coal Mining or being a Caver first?
Those professions would definitely be much more pleasant....and a hell of a lot safer.

I'll gladly take a cave-in at 2 miles beneath the surface than be at ground zero when a 400lb behemoth decides to blast away after dining on a case of bean burritos.

Fuuuuuck that.

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
I could never be Buddhaboy's handler. Every time he touched a keyboard, I want to break his fingers, imagine if I had to push his wheelchair, feed him and then let him touch a computer... I'd push him down a flight of stairs.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Child Care Worker- ie Kindergarten Teacher.

I honestly do not comprehend how anyone would volunteer themselves for such a shitty job.
Dont get me wrong here, I love MY kids, but other peoples kids are horrid, evil, deamon spawns of satan. Singing nursery rhymes and playing cut and paste, with 30 children under 7, all day is not my idea of a good job.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I could never be a lawyer.

I wouldn't ever want to defend anyone who I knew was guilty.

Also, I think most judges are assholes and it would take a lot for me not to tell one of them to shut the fuck up

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
I think the worst job on the planet would be Buddah's protologist. Can you imagine the build up? That shit would be just filling up those culostomy bags! I guess thats what happens when one is full of shit, and doesnt know it enough to take a dump and get it out.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I think the worst job on the planet would be Buddah's protologist. Can you imagine the build up? That shit would be just filling up those culostomy bags! I guess thats what happens when one is full of shit, and doesnt know it enough to take a dump and get it out.

The worst job would be your keyboard.
Why not give it a permanent vacation seeing that it's suffered so cruelly from your abuse.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Admin of a forum you monkeys post at.

In all seriousness though, I have just two things that I would never again do for money, unless I was in dire straights. Work with people's food, or deal with the public.

People are fucking nasty when they're eating, moreso than any other time.

And they're also at their worst as far as being human beings. I wouldn't ever subject myself to that horse shit again. Not for the measely pocket change food industry workers get.