boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
[video=youtube;7YVl8C12690]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YVl8C12690[/video]

Hahaha.. nice.

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
I have my doubts. I mean, I am seriously worried about this movie. Rick Berman and Brannon Braga have already nearly bled Star Trek dry. Now Deforest Kelly (Dr. McCoy) and James Doohan (Scotty) are dead and they're still dragging back the original crew to be bled some more, but this time with new actors... Generations was bad enough. That was the one where they pointlessly dragged Jim Kirk back to kill him. Utterly retarded.

Now they're doing a prequel to the original show, but they're fucking up history to do it.

I dunno...

But it opens here on post on the 11th. I'm watching my boxed set of TOS episodes and the movies in preparation for it. I might even go see the movie in uniform.

...Yes, I am that much of a geek.

Charles Westin

Still a bit noob
Apr 15, 2009
Dallas, TX
www.lotusfleet.com
I have my doubts. I mean, I am seriously worried about this movie. Rick Berman and Brannon Braga have already nearly bled Star Trek dry. Now Deforest Kelly (Dr. McCoy) and James Doohan (Scotty) are dead and they're still dragging back the original crew to be bled some more, but this time with new actors... Generations was bad enough. That was the one where they pointlessly dragged Jim Kirk back to kill him. Utterly retarded.

Now they're doing a prequel to the original show, but they're fucking up history to do it.

I dunno...

But it opens here on post on the 11th. I'm watching my boxed set of TOS episodes and the movies in preparation for it. I might even go see the movie in uniform.

...Yes, I am that much of a geek.
This reboot takes place in an alternate reality created by Nero's time traveling to the past and killing Kirk's father. As it does not take place in the old canon timeline there isn't really any way for it to affect the "old canon."

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
This reboot takes place in an alternate reality created by Nero's time traveling to the past and killing Kirk's father. As it does not take place in the old canon timeline there isn't really any way for it to affect the "old canon."
You've gotta be friggin' kidding me. So its another Mirror, Mirror combined with City on the Edge of Forever. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Why can't they let Jim Kirk and crew rest in peace? Shoulda just let the series end with Excelsior peeling off to starboard and Enterprise-A sailing off into the sunset.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Best picture EVER!!
Do you still have that outfit?
And did you ever try to bang someone whilst wearing it?

I know i would if i were you...

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
Best picture EVER!!
Do you still have that outfit?
And did you ever try to bang someone whilst wearing it?

I know i would if i were you...
Of course I still have it, but its home in Pennsylvania at the moment.

I've been meaning to, but I've never gotten around to it. Are you volunteering?

You KNOW the Kirk did Uhura, right?

Well, so did I.
Kirk did Uhura. Meaning Kirk banged that hot bridge officer.

Kommie did Uhura. Meaning strange sex act involving his hand and an emaciated Ethiopian shoved in his ass.

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
I do have to say, though, whoever's playing Dr. Leonard McCoy seems to have the character pretty well under control. Sounds a lot like Bones to me.