Next summer

SlimSkeeter

SO....most of you have seen the first time I jumped out of a plane. If not, just watch [video=youtube;3xb0XA-wr6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xb0XA-wr6A[/video]

WELL...the plan is to do this AGAIN next summer. Bigger group, hopefully, but nonetheless, it's gonna happen.

NOW...Last time, GDP suggested I get one of those helmet cameras and tape the jump that-a-way. This I have not done. If anyone has one they would care to donate, though, I would wear the thing and post THAT video, as well....but in either case, I'm gonna have a video to post.

Anyone wanna come up the last week in June/first week in July and join in? I got room for a couple of ya if ya wanna crash.

What kinda plans dp you lads and lasses have this coming summer?

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
Well.. I've been looking at taking up Jiu Jitsu. Gracie Jiu Jitsu have just opened up their Aussie HQ literally across the road from my apartment. In fact, I can see two chicks rolling around on the mats right now. FUCKING HOT!

Anyway, I'll probably be boring other than that this summer. Just a bit of surfing, some beach soccer on Monday nights for the next 4 months and the usual music festivals and hitting the lakes down the south coast as per my normal summer rituals!

I'm saving the more extreme sports for my trip to Queenstown next year!

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Haha!! I had not seen that video before. That's great
Does that mean you two will get together this time and suck and fuck?
I really really really really want to know.

Was the first time going to be sucking and fucking but you changed your mind when you first laid eyes upon him?

I mean, it must have been in the back of your mind someplace, because tell you what, and Cranium can back me up on this one, the first time a man see's a women, he thinks "can I fuck her" and THAT be the truth.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Does that mean you two will get together this time and suck and fuck?
I really really really really want to know.

Was the first time going to be sucking and fucking but you changed your mind when you first laid eyes upon him?

I mean, it must have been in the back of your mind someplace, because tell you what, and Cranium can back me up on this one, the first time a man see's a women, he thinks "can I fuck her" and THAT be the truth.
would you like a home video, kommie?

SlimSkeeter

Yeah....she's over me, if she was ever anything but. Would be a boring video. Probably involve a fart machine at a starbucks, though, which would be amusing to some...namely Josie and I.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I was supposed to go sky diving two months ago, and chickened out. I paid for my spot, and when the day came.. I couldn't. My cousin went, and I saw her photos.. so amazing.

SlimSkeeter

I was supposed to go sky diving two months ago, and chickened out. I paid for my spot, and when the day came.. I couldn't. My cousin went, and I saw her photos.. so amazing.
It's not all that scary when you are up there. You are literally too high to notice you are falling. There are no visual clues to tell you that you are heading down until you are safely floating for a few minutes. The only thing you have is a stiff breeze in the face and a spectacular view.