Nominations again!

SlimSkeeter

Dudes, this time. Any active member of the male gender will do.

They, should they accept, will be required to furnish a new photo and a speech as to why they should win the grand prize of $20 before moving on to the next round.

Questions for that next round can be PM'd to me or posted in that thread (once I make it).

I'm gonna give it a week in each category, so since it just turned midnight here it is now Wednesday. Next Wednesday nominations close and the question portion begins on Thursday. The following Thursday the question portion ends and voting opens on Friday, to be closed the following Friday when I will announce the winner.

The winner must get in contact with me with a way to get the $20 prize to them. Preferably PayPal.

Any questions? If so, ask em. Otherwise, let the nominations begin!

SlimSkeeter

^^ Did not expect that question....

I'll go with 2 as a maximum.

SlimSkeeter

Uhm..... ok. Hadn't figured I'd be in the running since it's my show but its not like I can rig the voting at the end....

Gimmie a bit to find a decent picture and make a speech, though... I'm a bit caught off guard here...

SlimSkeeter

^^^ You would have given Abs and Mamba someone to worry about last time. Shush, yew.

SlimSkeeter

So...You should vote for me cuz I'm funny and smart and though I may be wrong I won't pull punches when it comes to my opinion. Most of you have ridden along with me through some interesting times in my life and I've been lucky enough to make some (hopefully) lifelong friends here. Besides that...look at that face! Goddamn am I a sexy beast, or what?!