North Carolina ... Dumb fucks R Us.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Holy Mother of Illegal Jesus ...

My State is one of 7 that allows a person to sue for " alienation of affection".

I say .. whoa Nelly... wtf?

ABC news LINK to story.

..... read the story ^^ and see that she sues the chick her husband was fucking... and gets a 9 MILLION $$ judgment.

And notice how they say the slutty cum bucket is actualy a "paramour" <-- LOL.

Anyway ...

This is some straight up bullshit, fuck that old ass hag, fuck her stupid ass story of ' our marriage was perfect, we had zero problems" < ---BULLSHIT !!!

The dude was banging some fresh tail .. whoop de fucking do, get over it, and its not like she was some hard body 1/2 her age .. it was an equally hideous skank.

100% a VENGEANCE ruling and I'm appalled that such a LAW actually gets prosecuted in my home STATE of NORTH CAROLINA. Prosecuted @ tax payer expense that does NOT get reimbursed by ANYONE.

Fuck .. one more thing for me to hate.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Why does this matter?

I think it's only been done twice and won once. It's old news :p
GREENSBORO, N.C. (March 18) ( http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/7258030/ )

Video : http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/wife-wins-millions-mistress-10177212

Total times this type of frivolous lawsuit has been in court : Over 200 cases.

Do you realize how expensive court cases are for the state? And do you realize only a SMALL percentage of that is covered by the court costs payable by the participants?

Reading is fundamental.

And since this is OBVIOUSLY a REVENGE lawsuit it stands to reason that she would be pissed that he was banging a 22 year old hard belly instead of a 55 year old gramma.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Article said:
But Shackelford's story has a $9 million twist. Under centuries-old North Carolina case law, Shackelford sued her husband's alleged mistress, Anne Lundquist, for "alienation of affection," charging that the woman broke up her 33-year marriage.
Why not divorce the man and get 1/2 property? I don't understand how the mistress can be sued when it is her husband who has chosen to be disloyal. If he goes for her, it's not the mistresses' responsibility.

And 9 mill holy shit.

SittinGrumpy

GDP, I am not saying that this is a good law. In fact, there are laws everywhere that I think are stupid and that cost taxpayers.

I was more interested in why it would matter more if she was hot.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
GDP,
I was more interested in why it would matter more if she was hot.
Because WOMEN are walking containers of insecurity. In general, a woman gets LESS upset that her dude gets the wolf eyes at a chick that she finds unattractive than one that she finds IS attractive.

I've seen it in real life ... women are fucking retarded when it comes to jealousy and perceived infidelity.

LOL @ cranium worrying he'll be sued.

Meh ....

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Umm, she's just psycho...

how's that perfect for a thread about a chick that sues and gets millions because her other half wanted some new poololly?