Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
What if a member was going to make a stop over in your home town, and this member had say, about 6 hours or so to check things out before getting back to the airport, wouldn't you want to be notified on that?

What if you were not far away, could have met up, made introductions and shown this person around, or at least had time for a cup of coffee.

If a member PM'ed you with something like:
"Hey dude, I'm going to be stopping over in Hong Kong for about 6 hours or so.
Do you think you can meet up with me and my friends and show us around a bit? Maybe take us to a great Chinese restaurant for lunch or something? Sure would be great if you good, but if not, no problems."

One member here was in Hong Kong but did not even contact me, knowing very well that I lived here and knowing very well that this was a once in a life time opportunity. ( I won't mention the name of this member)

Would you not be a slight bit disappointed?

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
What if a member was going to make a stop over in your home town, and this member had say, about 6 hours or so to check things out before getting back to the airport, wouldn't you want to be notified on that?

What if you were not far away, could have met up, made introductions and shown this person around, or at least had time for a cup of coffee.

If a member PM'ed you with something like:
"Hey dude, I'm going to be stopping over in Hong Kong for about 6 hours or so.
Do you think you can meet up with me and my friends and show us around a bit? Maybe take us to a great Chinese restaurant for lunch or something? Sure would be great if you good, but if not, no problems."

One member here was in Hong Kong but did not even contact me, knowing very well that I lived here and knowing very well that this was a once in a life time opportunity. ( I won't mention the name of this member)

Would you not be a slight bit disappointed?
Hell yeah. Don't feel bad though, I know a member who lives just up the road and I can't get a visit either. Unsociable butts.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Dude...

You don't have to take it so personal. We barely had any time there, and the trip to downtown Hong Kong was pretty spontaneous. Initially, we had decided to spend the time at the airport.

I might go to the Philippines later this year, and if there are some spare time in a stop over, I'll give you a notice.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
It depends on the person but for the most part i wouldn't care to know.

I'm not a people person at all so i end up making things awkward.
Then on top of things i gotta feel bad for making the other person feel uncomfortable.

Yeah, it's just a huge unnecessary process that either ends in buttsex or tears and I'm not up for either from you fags.

SlimSkeeter

There are only a few people here that would even bother to drop me a line and let me know they were gonna be in town, but had they not, yeah I would have been disappointed. I'd enjoy meeting up face to face with someone I really connected with. Even if it were just for a brunch/lunch or whatever, it would still be fun.

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
To be honest. This is someone from the internet. It's not going to hurt my feelings if I don't meet them in person. The only way I want something like that to happen is if I'm meeting Blood somewhere. It would be all awkward and then I'd put it in her butt.

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
It's not a matter of having ones feelings hurt nor being bent out of shape.

A bit of disappoint is to be expected.
Such is life. I was in Chicago a few times and once thought about driving the hour to see Vi and Amy, but time wouldn't really allow.

On that note. . .I'm in Indianapolis Friday, Sat, Sunday if anyone wants to grab a brew.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Amythist blows by me all the time on the way to her boy-toy.

Whatev's, I don't care. I don't wanna hang out anyway.

*tear*

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
Aye, I'd be kind of disappointed. Even if the fucking Kommie showed up in Philly, I'd still appreciate a heads up so I could cram a real Philly cheese steak from Gino's down his throat and show him how awesome the States really are, in spite of the President and politics.

Yeah, Kommie, it'd be my treat.

rammstein1861

Masticater
Founder
Jan 8, 2009
Alt F4 if you wanna know.
Well shit according to the location in Slim Skeeter's post info, he isn't that fer away from me.

On topic, I wouldn't give a shit, unless it were this guy....
[video=youtube;M6C_-0LooIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6C_-0LooIQ[/video]