Now Flooding the Enrichment Center with a Deadly Neurotoxin

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
Oh. Hi.

I'm Deadly_Toxin. I make no promises as to the contents of what I may post on this forum - that depends entirely on the forum!

Also, I'm pretty sure I was something like the second member to join (disregarding the Admin and his carbon copies) which obviously automatically makes me pretty cool.

I'm a girl... and I live in a rural mostly unpopulated area of Canada - where I'm from it's perfectly normal to have a collection of animal skulls, a loaded rifle in the front seat (illegal and yet what if you happen to see a nice buck on your drive to work?), shoot said buck from the side of the road (also illegal), and there are community bars with a playroom, so parents can have a beer while their children play.

Anyway, I think that's enough of an introduction.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Oh. Hi.

I'm Deadly_Toxin. I make no promises as to the contents of what I may post on this forum - that depends entirely on the forum!

Also, I'm pretty sure I was something like the second member to join (disregarding the Admin and his carbon copies) which obviously automatically makes me pretty cool.

I'm a girl... and I live in a rural mostly unpopulated area of Canada - where I'm from it's perfectly normal to have a collection of animal skulls, a loaded rifle in the front seat (illegal and yet what if you happen to see a nice buck on your drive to work?), shoot said buck from the side of the road (also illegal), and there are community bars with a playroom, so parents can have a beer while their children play.

Anyway, I think that's enough of an introduction.

How high above sea level is your lovely burg? Average wind speeds? Average amount of daylight?

"Secret" guv-ment bio facility nearby? Mental patient institute up the road? farmland or forests?

Things we folks MUST know when you describe such a wonderland of individualism..

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
Why I'm glad you asked!

About 1968 ft above sea level or somewhere around that, average wind speeds 63 km per hour roughly (less if you go further north), in summer is a little over sixteen hours, winter is a little less than eight. Unfortunately we have been getting a few tornados the past couple years, though because there are so few people living here they mostly just damage some fields and that's it. I think one guys grain bin got knocked over once....

Mostly farmland, though up north is all forest. Apparently the fishing/hunting is quite good. I had me some deer from them parts and it was the best tasting wild meat I've ever ate. Sept that goose jerky. Them was some good eats. But also the further North you go the smaller the towns get.

And we are talking Canada here. The closest thing we have to a 'secret' guv-ment facility is an airbase. Although close to the border is Minot which apparently has some sort of missile base or something.

When I was a kid there was an old closed mental facility we would sneak into and steal stuff from. It was pretty creepy actually, they just left everything there. One of my friends fell down the elevator shaft there and almost died.

There was also an abandoned hospital in the town I grew up in which we used to do the same to. It was pretty cleaned out though by the time I was old enough to sneak in. Yup.

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
Sorry - I looked it up and read it funny. We only have a few days a year when the wind blows above 63km per hour. The average for where I live is about 30 km per hour.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Sorry - I looked it up and read it funny. We only have a few days a year when the wind blows above 63km per hour. The average for where I live is about 30 km per hour.

Still, 30kph is hella awesome. Look into wind/solar power generation.

I wish I had a more constant wind speed here that way I could plan a wind integration into my solar array.

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
Yeah, it's due to the utter lack of trees in the south. That and how flat it is. But the good side to it is that the gov't gives out free trees if you buy an acreage or build a house in the country. Something like several thousand a year. I've looked into wind power a little. A large turbine is like super expensive and you would probably only break even by the time it was ready to be replaced.if you onlu bought one anyway. Unless a person bought more than one or went for a less industrial type windmill it wouldn't be all that economically feasible at this point in my life.

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
Turns out that where I live is also ideal for solar power as we have an abnormally high number of clear sky days. I'm very excited for the tesla solar roof tiles for this reason. Prairie FTW!

OverLord

Polka King
Staff member
ADMIN
Oct 11, 2013
Over There
www.talkandstuff.com
tesla solar roof tiles for this reason
I've been on their mailing list for those tiles since they were first announced. My roof is nearing the 20 year mark and I'll be replacing it in the next 5 years. I fully intend to explore the Tesla tiles in my plan. (With 2 Power-walls. )

If it can't tie in seamlessly with a stand-by whole home generator then likely I will not do it. I suspect it will though.

Reactions: Syenite