Off topic debate.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
In this thread, you are to post off-topic. If you post on-topic, you are then considered off-topic and will be punished accordingly.

Mighty power of the kudo!

whiny ass said:
You're off topic and you know it.

Sure would be nice for the staff to step in and do something about it.
You're a demanding little fucker, aren't you? This is not your forum. If you want things done on YOUR timetable, by all means, take the time and effort to start your own forum with your own rules and do whatever you want whenever you want.

Until then, leave this place and its governing up to the owner and appointed moderators.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
In this thread, you are to post off-topic. If you post on-topic, you are then considered off-topic and will be punished accordingly.

Mighty power of the kudo!

You're a demanding little fucker, aren't you? This is not your forum. If you want things done on YOUR timetable, by all means, take the time and effort to start your own forum with your own rules and do whatever you want whenever you want.

Until then, leave this place and its governing up to the owner and appointed moderators.
You were off topic.
I have a responsibility to guide my thread in the direction I intended it to go.
My respects to the powers that be, your not one of them.

Better then the skank whore slut direction that points towards your cunt.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
You were off topic.
I have a responsibility to guide my thread in the direction I intended it to go.
My respects to the powers that be, your not one of them.

Better then the skank whore slut direction that points towards your cunt.
You're off topic. And missing the point.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Hahaha, dude, totally!
If it werent for that hilarious incident, I would probably be dead or a vegetable by now.
Good times.
I disagree entirely. Proof can be found with Aunty Muffstink, whom you will recall, pioneered her family to wealth.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
It's because we got a lot of cool shit here in Norway, like fjords and stuff.
Yeah...
It is only cool because the climate is freezing cold due to the financial state of some of the hospitals that always seem to be closed when there is an impending admission.