Oh Honey !!

Firestorm

n00b
Founder
May 7, 2008
Somewhere
Since the late 80's I carried MY OWN mix to the field. I could (and often did) go for days with no food but I simply saw no reason to rough it when it came to coffee, even if I had to pour the mix under my tongue rather than add water. ( <--- Usually done on patrols)
Been there. Made for a hell of a thing to explain to the base dentist too. Food you can go without if needed for a time, but anyone tries to cut off my caffeine better bring armor and air support. Just sayin...

Zeabot

Californium
Founder
Oct 25, 2013
I don't get how people can fuck up brewing a cup of coffee. I'm not a barista or anything, but I just scoop some into my coffee pot, fill it up, push go. Tastes yummy to this guy.

Grim_Legion

Family
Founder
Aug 31, 2009
Durban, South Africa
Since the late 80's I carried MY OWN mix to the field. I could (and often did) go for days with no food but I simply saw no reason to rough it when it came to coffee, even if I had to pour the mix under my tongue rather than add water. ( <--- Usually done on patrols)
you guys sure we spoilt, where we operated, the smell of coffee in the air would have got you killed ..

Grim_Legion

Family
Founder
Aug 31, 2009
Durban, South Africa
yeah guess unless you experienced it, its hard to explain to anyone, we would often spend up to three months in the bush, only the clothing that we were wearing, a really thin sleeping bag, and the rest of pack space, ammo and rat packs. after the first week in the bush, our cammos would be a dark oily colour, and the human unwashed smell would disappear, we would smell like wet ground ..