Olympics in Beijing

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
Re: Olympics in Beijing...

I, for one, will watch as little as possible. The only exceptions will be any highlights shown on the main news.

Watching that spooks me big-time. What if BuddhaButtBoy is caught on camera? Seeing his boat would undoubtedly make my eyes bleed.

It's just not worth the risk.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!

I, for one, will watch as little as possible. The only exceptions will be any highlights shown on the main news.

Watching that spooks me big-time. What if BuddhaButtBoy is caught on camera? Seeing his boat would undoubtedly make my eyes bleed.

It's just not worth the risk.

If buddhaboy were caught on camera, he'd be sure to flip your white Brit pink pig skinned motha fucka plastic tits off.:21_002:

Try lying off of it for a spell, twat twit.

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008

If buddhaboy were caught on camera, he'd be sure to flip your white Brit pink pig skinned motha fucka plastic tits off.:21_002:

I'm confused. Arent you a gray haired white (pink skinned) old American man?
I'm sure your tits are real though.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008

I'm confused. Arent you a gray haired white (pink skinned) old American man?
I'm sure your tits are real though.

And are you going to join the nitwits in keeping this decent thread off topic?
How about showing some respects to the creator of the thread? Mmmky?

As for me, I'll be passing the Equestrian venue about twice a day on the train and I plan on passing right through. Too hot and too crowded to be sitting out there watching horses jump over things.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!

"boat"
rhyming slang for boat race=face?
That's the one. Well done. I have a choc-chip cookie reserved, whenever you're ready!

Ahem... laying off what, exactly?

Chink-fucker.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA

I won't be watching at all this year, i don't support the Olympics being heald there in the first place so i see no reason to watch it.

It REALLY bugs me that in a lot of bars and places there they will refuse to serve black people...do you even realize how much shit the black athletes are going to have to put up with by just being there?
I mean you work hard and train for years and years only to get treated like shit.

I think allowing something as meaningful as the Olympics in such a backward country is beyond me.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh

I don't have television, so sadly I wont be watching it. :yociexpress09:

I do however like the gymnastics, diving, swimming, and rowing events.

possessedblanket

Noob a little less
Jul 23, 2008
NC

I think allowing something as meaningful as the Olympics in such a backward country is beyond me.
You want to know what's really backwards?

Ahem... laying off what, exactly?

Chink-fucker.
When comments like that are made and no one promptly calls the person out.

That's backwards.

Lets take care of racism in our own country before we try to clean up the rest of the world.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA

That's backwards.

Lets take care of racism in our own country before we try to clean up the rest of the world.
Stella isn't from the states...

But point taken. =)

But i still don't think that it should have been held there.

Here we atleast have tolerance, that means you can at least be civil to folks you don't agree with for whatever reason.

There, they will be treated like they are sub human, in my book that is NOT ok and shouldn't be supported regardless.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet

Sprinting, no matter the distance, is always fun as hell to watch...Mostly because its always 1,2,3 USA at the end. This olympic year will see some stiff competition from the Jamaicans, so it should be fun to watch.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!

That's backwards.

Blood is right... I'm not from the States. I'm in the UK. I'm not actually a racist... I just like to bitch alot.

And my comments to BB are usually disregarded by everyone else because they know we have a 'friendly' (ish) banter on the go. Non-stop. He loves it.

But, I do apologise for taking the thread off-topic.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008

Blood is right... I'm not from the States. I'm in the UK. I'm not actually a racist... I just like to bitch alot.

And my comments to BB are usually disregarded by everyone else because they know we have a 'friendly' (ish) banter on the go. Non-stop. He loves it.

But, I do apologise for taking the thread off-topic.
Ah, no they are not disregarded by everyone and I do not feel we have a 'friendly' banter and I certainly do not love it.

Enough is enough already. I'm quite tired of it.