Our Declining Years...

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
Labatalol for my blood pressure
Lisinopril for my blood pressure
Celexa to stabilize my moods and prevent me from climbing a clock tower with a long range rifle.
Risperdal for my paranoia
Klonopin for my anxiety
Vicodin for the pain caused by the fucking Hope Diamond-sized kidney stone lodged in my abdomen some fuckin where.
and B-12 and 6 to cure hangovers.

SlimSkeeter

So you are old, cranky, and prone to be an asshole with a chip on his shoulder?

Took a doctor to tell you that?

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
So you are old, cranky, and prone to be an asshole with a chip on his shoulder?

Took a doctor to tell you that?
No. It just took one to give me something to stifle it. At this point, I'm a full-on George Romero confection and I couldn't be happier. Now if they could invent a pill that makes me think I've been fishing all day, I'd be in heaven.

Firestorm

n00b
Founder
May 7, 2008
Somewhere
No. It just took one to give me something to stifle it. At this point, I'm a full-on George Romero confection and I couldn't be happier. Now if they could invent a pill that makes me think I've been fishing all day, I'd be in heaven.
Xanax, can make you think you were on a beach in Maui if you prefer. Nice collection of meds. Kind of surprised that your doc has you on labatolol and lisonopril both. Metoprolol for BP or even Lasix, a loop diuretic, would have been a better choice. Lasix would also help with getting that stone moving.

Getting old blows brother. It could be worse though, you could be taking geritol by IV like Cranium....

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
Xanax, can make you think you were on a beach in Maui if you prefer. Nice collection of meds. Kind of surprised that your doc has you on labatolol and lisonopril both. Metoprolol for BP or even Lasix, a loop diuretic, would have been a better choice. Lasix would also help with getting that stone moving.

Getting old blows brother. It could be worse though, you could be taking geritol by IV like Cranium....
Thats because they've set up the particular combination for anti-psychotics .

SittinGrumpy

that is what happens when you do not take care of yourself.... I know this personally. You are still pretty young you can turn it around.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
The Lisinopril and Labatalol combo is really rough on me. Drains me. So I'm probably going to get the Lisinopril dose upped and drop the Labatalol. And I left out that I'm taking Flomax to get rid of the stone. And allow me to say that I have a new respect for women who go through labor because as it was explained to me, the pain caused by passing a kidney stone through your system as big as the one I have is the rough equivalent of labor.

So to all you moms; Mad props.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
Also, allow me to say; I'm a combat veteran. I served on the front lines and have witnessed and participated in some pretty fucked up shit. I've witnessed piles of rotting corpses, drew and used my firearms to kill. Not to sound cliche.....but I've seen some stuff, man. And some things. Klonopin is the only thing that has helped with the anxiety and PTSD that have resulted from my past experiences.

I <3 Klonopin

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
The Lisinopril and Labatalol combo is really rough on me. Drains me. So I'm probably going to get the Lisinopril dose upped and drop the Labatalol. And I left out that I'm taking Flomax to get rid of the stone. And allow me to say that I have a new respect for women who go through labor because as it was explained to me, the pain caused by passing a kidney stone through your system as big as the one I have is the rough equivalent of labor.

So to all you moms; Mad props.
I've had kidney stones. Don't it the hard way and the easy way. Have them put you in the sonic tub and blast your kidney stone. Its like being in a big fish tank and they shoot sound waves to break the bastard up and you piss it right out.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
I'm not gonna lie, the first day when they were working their way through my system I was in more pain than I had ever been in my life. I've had abscessed teeth, broken bones, stab wounds, gunshot wounds and NOTHING compares to that gut pain I felt Tuesday am.

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
I'm not gonna lie, the first day when they were working their way through my system I was in more pain than I had ever been in my life. I've had abscessed teeth, broken bones, stab wounds, gunshot wounds and NOTHING compares to that gut pain I felt Tuesday am.
I hated the having to piss feeling only to try and piss and have like 3 dribbles come out the end of my pecker with 3 seconds of relief followed by the shard of glass feeling starting at my kidney working around my side. Its like your body is playing IBS in your piss tube. The kidney wants it back and the other side is acting like some whore on the end of your cock is trying to suck it out. I was terrified of what it was going to be like coming out of the shaft of my cock. Thank god my stone turned and came out (it was shaped like a shard of glass) without any effects in that area what so ever. I got lucky. The flow of piss that followed was also amazing. It was like a 20 minute pee.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
And yet you did it a quarter dozen times ....

And hence I call major BS on 'birthing pain".
Indeed I did. lawl @ your thinking pain would prevent further breeding. It's an intense feeling that ends up sending you off into la-la no speaky land. It's sort of like a trance. No longer being in that state sorta makes ya forget ;)

Grim_Legion

Family
Founder
Aug 31, 2009
Durban, South Africa
Also, allow me to say; I'm a combat veteran. I served on the front lines and have witnessed and participated in some pretty fucked up shit. I've witnessed piles of rotting corpses, drew and used my firearms to kill. Not to sound cliche.....but I've seen some stuff, man. And some things. Klonopin is the only thing that has helped with the anxiety and PTSD that have resulted from my past experiences.
One combat vet to another, never underestimate the power of a good woman. My wife is able to anticipate my bouts of paranoia, rage, withdrawal, depression and anxiety, and then talk me down, talk me up,whatever it takes to retrieve me from the dark places I go to. I gues without her I would be on similar meds.