Papa Joe; fuck you.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Firstly, who the fuck is Joe Paterno?

That's right, until the last few days I had no idea who this 84 year old asshat was. And guess what; I STILL don't give a shit.

Because it appears he is just an old ass scum bag because he basically allows child rape to happen within arms reach of him.

( ^ This is pretty much my understanding of the situation. :yociexpress01: )

And while I'm at it ...

FUCK the INDUSTRY of 'college' football. The entire field of big name sports teams, that just so happens to have a college name attached to them, are little more than thug farms and criminal rings.

Also ...84 and still coaching? Fucking bullshit. If I know my 84 year olds he was busy filling his adult diapers on the sidelines and is little more than a wrinkly old mascot kept around like one keeps a moldy old rabbits foot due to some silly ass superstition about win/loss streaks.

And his letter of intent to retire was just his way of trying to not be associated with child rape.

Fuck him. I hope they find his skeletal fingers entwined around a shotgun trigger and the walls painted with his guilty fuck brains.

( this being said ^^ ... if it comes to legal action I hope he gets a reasonably fair trial)

Zeabot

Californium
Founder
Oct 25, 2013
who the fuck is Joe Paterno?
I've always thought he was overrated. He has the most wins simply because his old ass never left the school and some how became an icon.
Look, the situation is fucked up -- I hope they all burn over there. There was this guy, Sandusky, who was a defensive coach there forever. In 1999 the dude retires in his coaching prime, no one understands it. He has this charity organization for little boys. Go figure, right? Well, in 2002, this assistant, McQueary, sees Sandusky raping a kid in the shower. What does his stupid ass do? Goes home and calls his dad. What does his retarded ass dad do? Tells him to tell Paterno. The next DAY McQueary tells Paterno what he saw and what does this old bag of bones do? Fucking tells the Athletic Director. What's missing? NO ONE fucking tells the cops. Somehow the shit is squashed. Un-fucking-believable.

Zeabot

Californium
Founder
Oct 25, 2013
By the way, McQueary was promoted and remains a coach.

By the way x 2, I think this goes much deeper and we are only at the first layer of this. If this was going on for decades and people knew about it, think of how many other powerful people were involved? Not just in the cover-up, but probably in the rapings.

s_strike

Yaa!
Founder
May 14, 2011
McQueary, sees Sandusky raping a kid in the shower.
That is sickening, much like all faggots. If this is true and the fact that McQueer didn't beat the living fuck outta Sangaysky, makes him just as bad or worse than the polish anus monger. Prison will show these types what's up.

The whole thing reminds me of that movie with Kevin Bacon (as a boy's prison guard) and Robert Deniro who was a priest or some shit. It was disgusting, Bacon should have been locked up for even being able to act like that homo-perv.

NO ONE fucking tells the cops.
As much as I hate these useless dipshits, this is one case when you're done saving the child (after KO of fag) call the cops and hope the boy's bloody anus is enough evidence that you don't get charged with a hate crime on rock spiders.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
call the cops and hope the boy's bloody anus is enough evidence that you don't get charged with a hate crime
You are so retarded.... ?

Pedophilia and sexual orientation are not the same thing. If that were true, all straight men would want to fuck the shit outta female infants (cue Cranium being like MEEE!!)

Fuckin sick ass men... ugh.

s_strike

Yaa!
Founder
May 14, 2011
Pedophilia and sexual orientation are not the same thing.

It's male on male you dumb twat, that's a fag in any book.

My problem is I'm just a real guy I guess. Real men don't like faggotry in ANY form. A cunt such as yourself would just call the cops, I'd be smashing the fuckers skull open then MAYBE call the cops AFTER taking the kid to the hospital. Yet a pc cop 'n jury would STILL probably want to send me to jail?!?

Wake up, homo -perv world or NON faggotry...can't have it both ways. (probably another bisexual mixed up fruitcake)

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
It's male on male you dumb twat, that's a fag in any book.
Soo... it isn't pedo if it's an adult dude on a lil girl... that's just hetero? Gah. You thtoopit.

A cunt such as yourself would just call the cops,
lol. I'll entertain this for a minute.. actually, no. That's probably the more proper thing to do. But I cannot picture myself doing this. If I walked in on child rape, I think I'd go into 'you will die' mode. Then I'd take the kid to the hospital/call medics. At that point, my mind would clear for a second and it'd occur to me to call police / dispatch would send them out.

Anywho, I see your point. If you are someone who acts in the moment and doesn't ponder agonizingly over what is the correct 'procedure' in saving child from sicko.. you could get screwed. Maybe not. But I see that point.

Wake up, homo -perv world or NON faggotry...can't have it both ways.
Naw, that's still retarded. That's like saying a-sexual or pedo. Can't have it both ways. =/

proper stranger

Yaa!
Founder
Apr 23, 2011
O.k.
How about a little different take on the matter..
Paterno did not wittness this crime, nor was he involved with it in any way...he was told about it through the chain of command, and (I believe) he did the right thing by going to his superior...again, chain of command.
The way I see it, the only one to do wrong here(aside from the man who commited this sick crime) would be that last guy who kept it to himself, instead of passing it along to the next level..The top level would have been reporting this to the cops..That should have been done quickly and openly.
But why should Paterno be held accountable for the actions(or or lack of) of others?
It looks like a whitch hunt to me...

This guy spent 62 years at Penn. St...and it is damn hard to find anyone who played for him that has anything but good to say about this man.
It's sad that after all he did for his players education as well as their actions on the field and off, and all he has done for college football through the years. ..that this is all he will remembered for.

Anyhow..that's my $0.02

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
chain of command.
ANY organization that has a policy, either stated or implied, to "use the chain" when one sees an OBVIOUS heinous activity is an organization that is in the business of routine cover ups.

If the US ARMY can tell its 18 year old recruits that it is OK and EXPECTED and a DUTY to inform the qualified authority for felonious acts then what the fuck is an organization like a "college" maintaining a closed door policy for? ( <--- MONEY.. that is the answer you're looking for. )

proper stranger

Yaa!
Founder
Apr 23, 2011
ANY organization that has a policy, either stated or implied, to "use the chain" when one sees an OBVIOUS heinous activity is an organization that is in the business of routine cover ups.

If I am reading you right..I agree.
However, I still don't see how all this shit should have landed in Paterno's lap.
Some one told him he saw someone doing this...

2 options here...and I am basing them on the posts from this thread.

Either the guy who saw it should have called the cops....which would leave no grounds to blame Paterno for anything.
Or
It should have been passed on through the chain of command...which would mean Paterno did as he should.

Also, whatever the policy for reporting such a thing is/was at Penn. St., Paterno had no hand in creating that policy.
He's the most recognizable figure at Penn St....and as such, he is the one the media is screaming about...more bang for their buck...No one seems to care about what the higher ups did or did not do...
Why?
No name recognition = short story for the media..
Paterno's fault= great headlines, more air time and more money.

You are right...everything boils down to money one way or another these days.

s_strike

Yaa!
Founder
May 14, 2011
Or
It should have been passed on through the chain of command...which would mean Paterno did as he should.
Agree with this...

What would the old fuck say to the cops ??

Paterno : Excuse me officer, but some dude told me he saw another dude in the shower room with what looked like a small boy. He also told me the dude had his cock balls deep in that little fucker, however he didn't mention any screaming, but if this is all true I think it might be some sort of crime ?

Cop : Sure Joe...errr, we'll look into it. (...Cop thinking : The old man finally lost it, what a nutjob..)

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
mcqueary reports rape. paterno reports horseplay (cover up much?)
'horesplay' makes its way up the chain.

Retardation ensues.

The *only* way this shit can happen in this manner is, as Cran said, if routine cover up is the norm.

There is no way these old sacks of shit all worked together and fuckin lil boys never came up in conversation. o_O

All of them need to be hung out to dry, in my opinion. Absolutely unacceptable. And, yes. Wtf, McQueary? See rape. Go home. Make phone call.

^too damn worried about his career.

quear: "Dad... I told you.. that guy is definitely a WEIRDO! I knew it !" *does nothing*

Uuuugh. -.-

Zeabot

Californium
Founder
Oct 25, 2013
It should have been passed on through the chain of command.
I'm so sick of hearing the chain of command excuse. In the Army, you tell your chain of command because they have the power to do something. Let us look at the chain of command at penn state. McQueary --> Paterno --> Athletic Director --> School President ---> ???? who would the school president go to? My point is that there are NO police or REAL authority figures with the power to make this CRIMINAL act an actual CRIME within this so called "chain of command." Get real with this excuse, because some one at some point needed to tell the cops and they were all equally responsible once they knew.

[Edit: Perhaps I should learn to spell knew?]