Penis Fire

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
An Australian woman has appeared in court in Adelaide charged with murdering her husband by setting fire to his penis.
Rajini Narayan, 44, is alleged to have doused her husband, Satish, with a flammable liquid while he was sleeping.
When she set him alight, Mr Narayan jumped out of bed and knocked over the substance, causing the fire to spread.
Mrs Narayan told the court she had not intended to kill her husband but to punish him for his alleged infidelity.
Prosecutor Lucy Boord said Mrs Narayan had confessed to her neighbours, telling them she was a "jealous wife" and believed her husband was having an affair.
"I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else, I didn't mean this to happen," Ms Boord quoted Mrs Narayan as saying.
The fire, on 8 December 2008, caused damage to the couple's house estimated at 1m Australian dollars ($715,000, £490,000).
Mrs Narayan was initially charged with arson and endangering life - including the lives of her three children who were in the house at the time.
The charge was upgraded to murder after Mr Narayan died from his injuries last week.
She has been held in police custody pending the results of a psychological assessment.

hahahaha :khi7h:

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
An Australian woman has appeared in court in Adelaide charged with murdering her husband by setting fire to his penis.
Rajini Narayan, 44, is alleged to have doused her husband, Satish, with a flammable liquid while he was sleeping.
When she set him alight, Mr Narayan jumped out of bed and knocked over the substance, causing the fire to spread.
Mrs Narayan told the court she had not intended to kill her husband but to punish him for his alleged infidelity.
Prosecutor Lucy Boord said Mrs Narayan had confessed to her neighbours, telling them she was a "jealous wife" and believed her husband was having an affair.
"I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else, I didn't mean this to happen," Ms Boord quoted Mrs Narayan as saying.
The fire, on 8 December 2008, caused damage to the couple's house estimated at 1m Australian dollars ($715,000, £490,000).
Mrs Narayan was initially charged with arson and endangering life - including the lives of her three children who were in the house at the time.
The charge was upgraded to murder after Mr Narayan died from his injuries last week.
She has been held in police custody pending the results of a psychological assessment.

hahahaha :khi7h:
The wanker deserved it. Burn boy, burn.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Mrs Narayan had confessed to her neighbours, telling them she was a "jealous wife" and believed her husband was having an affair.
I'm glad I'm not dating any of the Swollen girls in this thread. You people would chop my penis off the instant you got paranoid, being that you take stuff like this for granted.
What if the guy weren't cheating?
Loonies.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
If i was a dude, and some crazy ho did that to me, and i lived, I'd hunt down that bitch and scoop out her vagina with a melon baller.

I think that anybody that honestly thinks they have the right to mutalate their spouce in any way should be melon balled. End of story. Just because you married someone or are in a relationship with someone doesn't mean they become your property.
What a selfish, bratty thing to do.

Speaking of bratty, Why is it ok for a woman to use the excuse that "if she cheats, then it must be the mans fault for not paying attention to her", but when roles are reversed then the man must just be a bad guy and deserves to have his dick burned off?

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
That is some funny Shit!!! I am sure he deserved it! She will rank in there with Miss Bobbit herself....lol
Jesus you really are a stupid cunt. Just because he fucked around he deserves to burn to death??!!

IDIOT!

Don't project your fucked up relation with Mr. Darkie with others!
Yours is YOURS! Don't mix the both up, FOOL!:76:

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Jesus you really are a stupid cunt. Just because he fucked around he deserves to burn to death??!!
Of course he deserved it. Do the millions of women who have been stoned to death over the years deserve to die? It's about time you guys learnt that there are women out there who wont take your bullshit anymore.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Of course he deserved it. Do the millions of women who have been stoned to death over the years deserve to die? It's about time you guys learnt that there are women out there who wont take your bullshit anymore.
So... since millions of women have been stoned to death over the last thousand of years, and still get stoned in countries like Iran, suddenly women (who never got stoned) should have the right to burn men they have relations with, just because they THINK they are having a affair?

Are you for real?

If so, I honestly would like to fucking stone you before you go mental and burn some innocent dudes crotch just because you're convinced that he's thinking of other women when he masturbates.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I agree and the morons who don't get the fact that women have put up with man's dominant bullshit for eons are blinded by their dicks.

Women do not have to put up with cheating bastards anymore. If she wants to burn, mutilate, or chew a penis off then so be it as long as she is willing to suffer the consequences. It's our turn to fuck them up for fucking with us. I would love to throw stones.

Burn boy, burn.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Ya know, I don't know the full story on their relationship and whether or not he really was cheating... but what's up with the whole "women's empowerment" crap turning into a huge double standard?

I'm with Blood on this one. Even if he was a total shitbag, there are better (and more legal) ways to get back at someone who's hurt you like that... especially in Australia. I can guess that she's from a repressed culture, but she's LIVING in an allowing country. Why not take advantage of that and make a more positive statement to her children and family??

A woman looks at another man or doesn't cover up like her husband thinks she should and he so beats her - and it's a huge deal, but a woman burns a man to death on a suspicion and it's funny?

I agree that it is a little humorous that she was setting his genitals on fire.... but in reality - and had I known him, I would be appalled.

MoonChild69

douceur de vivre
Mar 31, 2008
NY
That is some sick shit. They should stick a granade up her twat, see how she likes it. That is just wrong, no matter what the guy did or did not do.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Ya know, I don't know the full story on their relationship and whether or not he really was cheating... but what's up with the whole "women's empowerment" crap turning into a huge double standard?

I'm with Blood on this one. Even if he was a total shitbag, there are better (and more legal) ways to get back at someone who's hurt you like that... especially in Australia. I can guess that she's from a repressed culture, but she's LIVING in an allowing country. Why not take advantage of that and make a more positive statement to her children and family??

A woman looks at another man or doesn't cover up like her husband thinks she should and he so beats her - and it's a huge deal, but a woman burns a man to death on a suspicion and it's funny?

I agree that it is a little humorous that she was setting his genitals on fire.... but in reality - and had I known him, I would be appalled.
I would agree if I cared but I don't.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I agree and the morons who don't get the fact that women have put up with man's dominant bullshit for eons are blinded by their dicks.

Women do not have to put up with cheating bastards anymore. If she wants to burn, mutilate, or chew a penis off then so be it as long as she is willing to suffer the consequences. It's our turn to fuck them up for fucking with us. I would love to throw stones.

Burn boy, burn.