Penis Size Preference Chart

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Buzzfeed.com has what is apparently the Authentic Women's Penis Size Preference Chart.

The size is measured according to length and circumference (both in inches), and scaled from Ideal to Not Satisfying (too small in length and girth, or too big in length and girth, or any freaky combination of small and big) - with stops at Very Satisfying But Not Ideal, Satisfying, and Enjoyable along the way.

Apparently, the ideal size is from 7 to 8.25 inches in length and from 6.25 to 6.15 inches in circumference. Who knew?

The chart below:

Discuss.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
I'd just like to know what kind of man signs up to have it measured. Hahaha.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Every dude on the planet has measured his own pecker, silly goose.
Yes.. but not for a study. Plus, how can the women compare - do they measure their partners penises? I'm just baffled.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
I can never get an accurate measurement on my girth. I need a proper paper tape measure, the metal ones don't bend into a circular shape easily :/

I refuse to believe in any chart that does not show me as a sex god, although it does say it's "authentic"...

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I can never get an accurate measurement on my girth. I need a proper paper tape measure, the metal ones don't bend into a circular shape easily :/

I refuse to believe in any chart that does not show me as a sex god, although it does say it's "authentic"...
Try using some string to see how big it is around, then just measure the string.
It works pretty well. :cute:

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Yeah...I haz experience...

Long story short.... i use to try to make penis outfits.:wink:

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
when I first read this I was thinking ......Jesus christ....... six inch thick cock??
That's the size of a coffee can!!!

Stupid me...

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
And short story long would be....?
Not that long at all actually.
I'm just rather fond of using that term when ever i can.
I saw my chance and i went for it...

She had my butt babies.

Happy now ... see what digging into folks business gets you?

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.
Pffft!!! I thought we agreed that YOU would be the one carrying this time..
Your asshole is bigger...
View attachment 1955

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
I've always wondered if I was supposed to measure my penis from the top (belly to tip), or the bottom. And if from the bottom do you or do you not include the nut sack.