People who wear Crocs suck

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
I don't care if they're comfortable - you look like a fucking tool!

I've noticed, much to my relief, that the general concensus around the internet world is that the above statement is widely agreed upon.

Take these two apparently famous people for an example of how much of a tool you'd look like if you wore Crocs:

One of them is an even bigger tool for wearing Crocs with socks. Crocks with socks? WTF is the world coming to?

Do you wear Crocs?

Sex?

I'm a dumb ass.
Jul 30, 2008
No, I'm a clog guy. Bought them a month ago, took them to the beach. Was made fun of.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I wouldn't wear them, but I bought my son a pair of red ones that looked like a car. At the hospital down here, a lot of nurses wear them with socks. They are comfortable and if you're going to be on your feet all day, why not.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
I've never worn them, but I would give 'em a try... I've heard they're super comfy.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Crocs are indeed comfortable.

I graduated high school over ten years ago. This of course means that when it comes down to whether I go out of my way to please complete fucking strangers by wearing visually attractive footwear, or doing whatever the fuck makes me feel good, usually what happens is I tell strangers to eat my dick.

Such is the case with Crocs....so yeah...feel free to grab a dick and chow down if you don't like them. I didn't fucking buy them for you anyways.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Crocs are indeed comfortable.

I graduated high school over ten years ago. This of course means that when it comes down to whether I go out of my way to please complete fucking strangers by wearing visually attractive footwear, or doing whatever the fuck makes me feel good, usually what happens is I tell strangers to eat my dick.

Such is the case with Crocs....so yeah...feel free to grab a dick and chow down if you don't like them. I didn't fucking buy them for you anyways.
You suck.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Hmm I've tried some on and they were terribly comfortable, its a pity they don't come in a lighter shade of ugly.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
I saw a little kiddie wearing them recently, and he looked so cute! I might get some for the girls to wear around the pool on our Cyprus trip. But I still think that when adults wear them, it makes them look like complete flids.

Celtic Crusher

Made You Look
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Éire (Ireland)
The Bear does make a very good point. But unfortunately, I just don't share his fuck the world attitude. I'd like to be able to wear them, but I'm too afraid of looking like a complete dickhead.

I think they look okay on females though. And my son had a pair and he looks fucking cooool with them on too.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
No, I'm a clog guy. Bought them a month ago, took them to the beach. Was made fun of.

Finally!

I thought I was the only cunt to don the clogs. Having a Dutch mother does not help, however;

Clogs - the moist pine texture, macabre pointed toe, poorly engraved patterns and the sweet stench of foot rot - I heart the clogs.

Persist.

NB: Wearing Crocs should be punishable with the death penalty, especially women and children.