Piercings And Tattoos

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
My first:

Done last year:

I've had my left eyebrow pierced twice, my bottom lip pierced, tongue, nipple, ears, and top lip (monroe.) I don't have the eyebrow or bottom lip piercings anymore, though. That's what I always liked about piercings. Easier to change your mind about them!

Chriss

BAMF
Mar 15, 2008
Tampa, FL
I'll have to take some pics of the tats and post them. They aren't anything special, just small ones to remind me of important things. The big ones will come once I find someone that can help me get the friggin idea out of my head! lol As far as piercings, I have my nose and my tongue. Thinking about getting my lip done soon just because I want something new...

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
This is the morning after it was done, so it's not that great. I don't have any other pics, though.

The story:

My family on my mom's side is Aleut (Alaska Native). I just really don't look it... hehe. The name my Great Aunt gave me is Aganasagaq-Bighjoin. Rather than put all that, I shortened it to Sagaq, which is also similar to "Sarah", my birth cert. name.

When I'm done blowing up and shrinking (aka, having kids), I'm going to add more to it to include an Aleut and German history (my heritage), along with small additions of my children.

I want to have it cover almost my whole back and wrap around my right side to my hip.

:yociexp77:

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
This is on the right side of my neck. I got it when I was 38. It is my only tattoo and I would like to have more but I feel like I am too for more.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
What's the fucking point in it?

To show how different and original you are and at the same time conforming with all the other idiots who are being different and original.

Yeah, now that's fucking cool!:45:

Too scared to get a tattoo or piercing, I see.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC

To show how different and original you are and at the same time conforming with all the other idiots who are being different and original.

Nothing that deep, I just liked the way it felt when I was getting it. ha.

Also, no one can see my tattoo unless I wear my hair up, so I did not get it to show others, I simply just wanted one.

SlimSkeeter

With mine...at least the one on my right arm...I enjoy the conversations it starts with Christians (born again Christians are the worst).

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008

...I... I actually agree with this asshole. I'm afraid of what this could mean.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
This is my one and only.

I want to do a bit more work on it by my birthday, as well as get my tongue pierced.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
I really like that!

Me TOO!

It needs a bit of touching up. I'm getting some work done on the back wing, and something in the space between his claw and tail. I haven't decided what should be there yet, though.

Ps it really really hurts there though.. be careful when getting wrists done- it swelled up really bad and I couldn't move it for a couple of days

SittinGrumpy

This is the only one I have right now, I have designed3 more.