Pink loves Prick?

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Dear Pink,

You on one hand flirt and shake your ass in front of his face and on the other hand, you insult him about 'Gay Gary' this and 'Gay Gary' that.

I have noticed when you do the love HATE thing, it's usually when he does not reply to your whorish pussy pushing self.

When you do the LOVE hate routine, and it is a boring routine by now, he makes no comment what so ever.

Please do yourself a favor. Stop embarrassing yourself and start showing some self-respect. I've been with beautiful US$70 for 50 min Chinese whores who show more respect for themselves and me.

Do us a favor. Stop making a fool of yourself. You make a mockery of yourself to a wide audience. Isn't enough ..........enough?

"I say this to help you, not hurt you.".........GDP Registered Trademark

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Dear Pink,

You....blah, blah, blah, and him about .....yada, yada, yada, this and 'Gay Gary' that.

I....yawn.....ur ....blah, blah, ushing self.

When you do...look over there a kitty..........routine by now...and so on.......*scratch my ass*.........how more respect for themselves and me.

"I say this to ....*burp*, excuse me.............. not hurt you.".........GDP Registered Trademark
I'm sorry, did you say something?

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Dear Pink, If The Assflea hasn't the guts to speak up here then I'll say something idiotic instead
You call me a whore then you go on to admit you pay for their services and have even married one. How quaint.
I imagine your post is intended to get some reaction out of me? OK...I am outraged and deeply hurt by your false statements...boohoo

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Ooooh, somebody's jealoussss
Whatever makes you say Buddhaboy is jealous of my attention towards Prick?
Could it be because Buddhaboy has my picture displayed prominently in his profile page albums?
Or that Buddhaboy was one of the first to "befriend" me in this forum?
Or was it one of his more recent posts?....

Please send me a bottle of your womanly essence. I want to savor it every day and night.:10_003:

I want my sausage between your fish patties, woman.
Yes, Buddhaboy loves me and is jealous of the attention I give The Prickster.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I'm not a very perceptive communicator. All of these e-love/e-jealousy relationships go right over my head. I had no idea about any of the above.

Anyway, I'll go back and continue to watch football, scratch my balls, and belch and rip ass like my life depended on it.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
You replied!!! It means you must surely truly care!!
Shit Faced Mother Fucker Jr.

I don't give a rotting rat's ass about you.
Why have you posted an ugly rice eating twat (getting his head cut off)?
Is this some sort of threat?
I am sure GDP will remind you of his policy regarding torture and death postings here when he sees it.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I don't give a rotting rat's ass about you.
Why have you posted an ugly rice eating twat (getting his head cut off)?
Is this some sort of threat?
I am sure GDP will remind you of his policy regarding torture and death postings here when he sees it.
Choke on my boner, BiOtCh!

My pic comes nothing close the the garbage as well as under-age crap you upload.

Face it. You're a MILF and a nasty one at that. Stop acting like a goddamn Jr.high school girl and behave your age.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Choke on my boner, BiOtCh!

My pic comes nothing close the the garbage as well as under-age crap you upload.

Face it. You're a MILF and a nasty one at that. Stop acting like a goddamn Jr.high school girl and behave your age.
No.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Ehhh .. I'll let it pass.

I've seen that movie, it sucks so bad that I feel pity for anyone that posts pics of it.
You make such wise manly decisions.
Oh, you are such a sweet lovable man. :yociexp77::yociexp77: