Pinks Burble etc.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I sometimes catch myself wondering what a lot of you guys are really like in real life.
Do your posts reflect your true nature and personality or do some of you come here to escape the real world by creating a safe fantasy world?
I don't really care to know, as I have formed images of a lot of you and I'm content with that.
The majority of you appear to be nice people, who enjoy a joke at your fellow members expense or take great umbrage when you rightly or wrongly sense someone is flaming you or taking the piss.
What are your jobs like, your family, your friends, your hopes for the future or the heartbreaking disappointments or tragedies in your life? What makes you laugh, cry, sad or angry?
I speculate a lot and give each of you here, that matter to me, an identity...a life.

GDP has me puzzled though. He is without doubt a macho man, hardened by the career he chose...where life or death often loses it's value...yet he has retained strong morals and has often shown he has a heart and is in touch with his feelings.
I feel he would be a hard man to have a long intimate relationship with, not because he would be cruel but because he would soon get sick of the lack of excitement or direction the relationship took.
He is a loner, yet needs others around him to function at his optimum.
When he says he doesn't give a shit...he usually does.

My idea of GDP's pin up girl...

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I hate shifting home...I mean I really HATE it.
Packing everything and having to throw out all sorts of treasures that have lost either their usefulness or sentimental value.
And then having to pay some thieving bastards to shift your belongings in a removal truck, fat hungry gutted Jewish plonkers.
Fuck it, I admire you guys that have the ingenuity to bypass these money starved dickwarts and do it yourselves.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
When I first glanced through this thread, I though that pic was of Blood. On the idea of that being his pin-up girl... I think maybe not. He would be irritated with her boots and what they say about her methinks.

Ha! And I love the redneck transport system. I could totally see my FIL in that pic :p

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC

GDP has me puzzled though. He is without doubt a macho man, hardened by the career he chose...where life or death often loses it's value...yet he has retained strong morals and has often shown he has a heart and is in touch with his feelings.

Shut your pie hole.

I do in fact have a heart. I killed a homeless hooker last night, her heart is in the freezer.

I feel he would be a hard man to have a long intimate relationship with, not because he would be cruel but because he would soon get sick of the lack of excitement or direction the relationship took.
^^ This, surprisingly, is fairly accurate.

Shut up ... :76:

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
I think the forum and the internet is a differnt play ground mostly. If you go to one site it may focus on being mean. So even if you are the way you normally are, it will bring out the mean side. Go to a site about puppys, your probly going to see the soft side of you. I honestly think that most people on here are just normal people. I know the ability to flame usually comes from being through alot of serious shit, as its projection most of the time. For me, i'm actually fairly quite and shy, but i have pocess both extremes and usually no middle ground. On the forums i feel i'm myself, it does seem however there is a hell of a greater chance to see my evil dark agressive side then my kind cute cuddly puppy love side. I think again, thats just the nature of the play ground.

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
[COLOR=\"Sienna\"]I sometimes catch myself wondering what a lot of you guys are really like in real life.
Do your posts reflect your true nature and personality or do some of you come here to escape the real world by creating a safe fantasy world?
I don't really care to know, as I have formed images of a lot of you and I'm content with that.
The majority of you appear to be nice people, who enjoy a joke at your fellow members expense or take great umbrage when you rightly or wrongly sense someone is flaming you or taking the piss.
What are your jobs like, your family, your friends, your hopes for the future or the heartbreaking disappointments or tragedies in your life? What makes you laugh, cry, sad or angry?
I speculate a lot and give each of you here, that matter to me, an identity...a life.

My idea of GDP's pin up girl...[/COLOR]

I am who I am and that is all I have to say about that...lol

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
So what's your take on me?
I haven't had many thoughts of you but here's a quick thumbnail sketch of what I have of you so far.

You come across as abrupt, arrogant and something of a "know-all." You appear to be brusque and find fault in other members posts...even attacking them verbally...with little apparent reason. You show a pleasant likeable personage towards people in authority and your "online friends".

It seems like you have a mistrust of everyone you meet online unless they prove otherwise to your satisfaction. The onus is on them to prove to you they are worthy of your "friendship".

Why are you keeping people from getting close to you? Perhaps you have been betrayed on the Net by someone and you now no longer trust anyone. This bullying behaviour and nastiness you display is NOT the real you but a defence mechanism to protect you from having your feelings hurt again.

I have no doubt you are a nice guy in real life and a very loyal friend to those you care about. Somewhere, sometime, you have had a devastating experience with someone you loved but found out they were using your emotions for their own selfish reasons. Maybe you were an abused child or were bullied at school as well.

You harbour some feelings of inadequacy and must stop running away from yourself and become more self assured like you sometimes display on the net. Learn to love yourself and be proud of who you really are.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
When I first glanced through this thread, I though that pic was of Blood. On the idea of that being his pin-up girl... I think maybe not. He would be irritated with her boots and what they say about her methinks.
That sooooo doesn't look like me!!! haha What a dick.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I haven't had many thoughts of you but here's a quick thumbnail sketch of what I have of you so far.

Nicely said.
Kudos to you.

You missed the part about him being nasty only because he sits behind the screen making himself safe and out of reach from physical harm.

He would never have the guts to say such things in front of others, thereby making him the worst kind of coward.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008

Bullshit. You think about me all the time. Admit it.

You come across as abrupt, arrogant and something of a "know-all." You appear to be brusque and find fault in other members posts...even attacking them verbally...with little apparent reason. You show a pleasant likeable personage towards people in authority and your "online friends".
So I'm confident and sociable when it's advantageous to me?

It seems like you have a mistrust of everyone you meet online unless they prove otherwise to your satisfaction. The onus is on them to prove to you they are worthy of your "friendship".
Take away the word "online", and that's accurate. Yes, that's the way I am in real life too.

Why are you keeping people from getting close to you?
Why be vulnerable when I don't have to be? And yes, that's a soldier's mentality. It works great for me.

Perhaps you have been betrayed on the Net by someone and you now no longer trust anyone.
Your attempt at psychology sucks. Everyone's been let down by someone before. The reason I am the way I am really doesn't have much to do with that.

This bullying behaviour and nastiness you display is NOT the real you but a defence mechanism to protect you from having your feelings hurt again.
First of all, I don't bully. Bullying involves going to random people and attacking them for no reason. I have a reason every time I attack. And nastiness? Just because you can't handle my sense of humor doesn't mean I'm nasty.

I have no doubt you are a nice guy in real life
Not so much. I'm generally NOT the person you'd approach sitting at the bus stop, NOT the person you'd go up to in Wal-Mart and ask if I'd seen so-and-so, etc.

and a very loyal friend to those you care about.
Yeah, I don't do the whole meaningless relationships biz. If I'm going to hang out with someone, I may as well hang out with someone I trust. I'm not the type of person that requires a group of "friends" around me to feel happy and fulfilled. Popularity is boring and overrated, because it's just a farce anyway. The minute a "popular" person does something their "friends" doesn't agree with, the popularity is gone.

Somewhere, sometime, you have had a devastating experience with someone you loved but found out they were using your emotions for their own selfish reasons.
How about everywhere, everytime, for a number of years. But I figured it out early, and simply learned to deal with it. That was just a stab in the dark you took anyway... and doesn't relate to the rest of this.

Maybe you were an abused child or were bullied at school as well.
Maybe, maybe not. Again, either way doesn't really matter.

You harbour some feelings of inadequacy and must stop running away from yourself and become more self assured like you sometimes display on the net. Learn to love yourself and be proud of who you really are.
*Yawn* that's a blanket statement that can be applied to anyone, kind of like the "horoscopes" in the newspaper.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
Nicely said.
Kudos to you.

You missed the part about him being nasty only because he sits behind the screen making himself safe and out of reach from physical harm.

He would never have the guts to say such things in front of others, thereby making him the worst kind of coward.
You can think what you want. The FACT is, I'm pretty much the only person within the group of people I work with, that people DON'T fuck with.

You like pics of polar bears doing it the Bearry style.

You have no blogs written.

That is all there is to you.
Last I checked, you're inserting yourself where you don't belong... twice. First, you think it's your job to comment on something Pinkslit directed to me. Now, you go and Blurb for her. If you tried that in real life anywhere within earshot of me, you'd have my food lodged so far up your ass, you'd be tasting the rubber sole.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
oo! me next!!
I know I have run into you at another forum where you went under a different user name.
What is your other name? I can't be fucked looking for myself.
Why the need to be so secretive here?
A shy polar bear or something to hide?

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
I know I have run into you at another forum where you went under a different user name.
What is your other name? I can't be fucked looking for myself.
Why the need to be so secretive here?
A shy polar bear or something to hide?
HINT: another name for fake boobs.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008

Your attempt at psychology sucks.
I am very well qualified to do Psychological assessments, however online assessments would be virtually impossible. I use tools like tone of voice, voice hesitation, body language etc and never rely solely on answers or speculation on my part...and that is what this thread is about...my speculating on what others are like and based solely on their posts. Very inaccurate and likely to be wrong.
It is no different to anyone talking to a sexy voice on the phone and imagining them to be a sexy brunette in their 20's, only to meet them later to find an obese late 50's bulldyke.
This is not an "Ask the Psychic" thread.