Playlist

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
I'm putting together a playlist specifically for my car when I get home.

In case anyone doesn't know, its a '68 Mercury Montego MX.

I'm trying to put together a playlist that would fit with her - mainly classic rock. from around that time period or about that time period. So far, I'm throwing in some Rolling Stones, some of The Boss (Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street Band for you heathens) some Styx, Steve Miller Band, Lynyrd Skynyrd, some Beach Boys (They're a bit early, but a lot of their stuff is about a man's love affair with his car, so it still fits), some CCR. Also some AC/DC (Highway to Hell is pretty fitting), Allman Brothers Band, Chuck Berry, that kind of stuff. Again, most of it just fits. I've got about 30 gigs of music (a lot from that time period), but weeding through it all is a real pain in the ass.

Any suggestions?

*FAIL is added to this topic for the simple fact that I'm pathetically in love with this car.

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
I would imagine that this is perhaps the single gayest thing that I have ever read in my entire life.

Gayer than a circle jerk at Boy George's house.
Hence the FAIL sticker.

...You mean to tell me you've never loved an enormous hunk of solid steel on wheels? The kind that could easily crush small children, crippled old ladies and wildlife under its chrome bumpers - in reverse? The kind of car with lap-belts - because shoulder restraints are for pussies. If you're in an accident, you stop your forward momentum with your face on the steering wheel, pick your teeth out of your dash, put 'em in your glove compartment and drive your bleeding self to the dentist because your steel car is still intact and that telephone pole is now blocking an entire intersection.

If you've never had a love affair with a car, you're missing out.