Please help mcsmc

peacheking28

Noob a little less
Apr 19, 2008
Okay folks....Please help this person that is called MCSMC...They need better insults....Please post insults in here to help them....The insults they have SUCK....HELP THEM PLEASE!!!!!!

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
No, Peach is just mentally retarded. Don't hold that against her, though. It doesn't stop her from eating and fist-typing at the same time.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
hahahahaha. Starting random threads about why people suck, and getting owned, then one person starts a thread on you and everyone posts how much you suck. Constantly looking like and idiot, constantly being called on what an idiot you are, constantly giving weak insults in which people laugh at you.... Tell me forum, doesn't that sound like someone we all know?

Incogbuddah

Dude, if i gave a shit, or had time, i would go through the threads that cog posted here, and compare. Then do a detailed comparision of how he acted on the other 3 forums, and how you are acting now. Honestly though, i just dont give a shit.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
hahahahaha. Starting random threads about why people suck, and getting owned, then one person starts a thread on you and everyone posts how much you suck. Constantly looking like and idiot, constantly being called on what an idiot you are, constantly giving weak insults in which people laugh at you.... Tell me forum, doesn't that sound like someone we all know?

Incogbuddah

Dude, if i gave a shit, or had time, i would go through the threads that cog posted here, and compare. Then do a detailed comparision of how he acted on the other 3 forums, and how you are acting now. Honestly though, i just dont give a shit.
Use the quote button, ya village idiot.
Who the fuck are you addressing? Yourself?

Random threads was a tactic used on FY to draw a member in and go at it, which usually resulted in nothing more than buffoonery.
Go ask your ex-gf.
She'll explain it to you, if she can manage the facial scars you gave her.

Leave the soliloquies for Shakespeare cause village idiots aren't good at it.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
Use the quote button, ya village idiot.
Who the fuck are you addressing? Yourself?

Random threads was a tactic used on FY to draw a member in and go at it, which usually resulted in nothing more than buffoonery.
Go ask your ex-gf.
She'll explain it to you, if she can manage the facial scars you gave her.

Leave the soliloquies for Shakespeare cause village idiots aren't good at it.
Wernt you one of the ones begging for a fresh start here? The hypocracy becomes you.