Polar Bear: An epic of an Ass

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Once upon a time, Polar Bear served his country in one of the most beautiful places on earth, Okinawa.

He choose to swim in this:

and not this:

He choose to play with this:

and not these nor this:

That makes him unequivocally an EPIC loser:

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Your a fucking idiot... Die pig vomit! Polar Bear is much more of a man then you could ever be. And no he would rather be with Violet then some Jap , Chinese or whatever that girl is... Fucking twatt.
Darling, *fucking twat*, not *Fucking twatt*.
It's a lovely insult though, well done. :yociexp32:

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Your a fucking idiot... Die pig vomit! Polar Bear is much more of a man then you could ever be. And no he would rather be with Violet then some Jap , Chinese or whatever that girl is... Fucking twatt.
Pig vomit has been done three times too many times.
Change it or get the fuck out!

Violet was not around at the time, you smelly Kunt!

Any woman who chooses a silly ass black man over someone of their own race should be severely punished, bent over my lap with me plugging your smell hole with a fresh cucumber and the other smell hole with a pointy carrot (you choose which smell hole is which)!

You could of at least chosen a well educated, caring, handsome black man.
Instead, you go for the diamond tooth encrusted, moppy head with the gold jewelery weighing him back down the evolutionary chain.

I posted about Okinawa, therefore the chick is Japanese, you dense headed bar stool flop. Your jealous because she has some and you don't.
Even I've had some big ones like that from time to time.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Wow. You.... have issues. Serious ones.

And so what if he did or didn't dick around while he was in the military?!

If he didn't, what's wrong with focusing on your career and "holding out" for a longer lasting, good relationship?

If he did... who cares?

You must have woman issues. A serious case of unrealistic expectations... fo sho.

...and weiny dick syndrome.

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
Ooooh ... curious.

You're banging Pb aren't you.
No. Stupid question. I just consider him to be a good man . Anyone who can make my Violet as happy as he does is considered a great person in my book!

On another note Pig vomit needs to die..... A waste of space on this earth. You seem to think you can get to me... mistaken... I just bash him for pure entertainment.... So have at it with your comments and such. Just proves to me what a twat ya are...lol

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Wow. You.... have issues. Serious ones.

And so what if he did or didn't dick around while he was in the military?!

If he didn't, what's wrong with focusing on your career and "holding out" for a longer lasting, good relationship?

If he did... who cares?

You must have woman issues. A serious case of unrealistic expectations... fo sho.
...and weiny dick syndrome.
How you get 3 from 1 + 1 is beyond me.
More likely you're sticking your nose up the ass where it doesn't belong.

To answer your assholisness, I don't have woman issues and my cock is at a comfy woman pleasing size, not that you'll ever know.

Now, this thread is not directed towards you, so take your projected issues and move on along..........kthxby.

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
It is most certainly NOT a stupid question.

ANY woman that talks that openly and favorably about another chic's dude is either;

a) banging him

b) wants to bang him

c) has banged him
Untrue. I just hold a respect for them. Nothing wrong with that. It is considered friendship. I would do the same for any other male friend I have (or female ).I have known Violet for like 16 yrs or so. The happiest I have ever seen her is when she is with him. For that I hold respect. End of story.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Untrue. I just hold a respect for them. Nothing wrong with that. It is considered friendship. I would do the same for any other male friend I have (or female ).I have known Violet for like 16 yrs or so. The happiest I have ever seen her is when she is with him. For that I hold respect. End of story.
Sad really ...

Statistics show that their time together is limited.

You'll have your chance with him soon enough, don't you worry.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I have no issues with women.

All women are either;

a) vindictive whores

b) militant lesbians

c) slutty ass skanks

d) pent up soccer moms

e) cold blooded teases

d) fucking liars about their true nature being either a - e
You DO have issues with women.
I'm a slutty ass skank and you have issues with me.
So STFU and go tweak your forum joystick.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Sad really ...

Statistics show that their time together is limited.
Tsk. I'm curious to know just how you came to that conclusion. Show me said statistics, Mr. Pessimist.

Mr. Bear is the most awesome guy I've ever met and my best friend. I don't doubt for a second that our relationship will be one that lasts.

:yociexp66: