Police: Woman Cut Off Husband's Penis, Threw It in Garbage Disposal

SittinGrumpy

Warning: This article includes content of a graphic nature.

A woman was in custody Tuesday for allegedly poisoning her estranged husband, cutting off his penis with a 10-inch kitchen knife and throwing it in the garbage disposal.

Lt. Jeff Nightengale said the crime occurred Monday night at the man's Garden Grove home. According to authorities, this was the first time police have ever been called to the home. No neighbors reported any signs of fighting or screaming.

Catherine Kieu Becker, 48, was booked for aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning, and spousal abuse. She was being held at the Orange County Jail.
advertisement

The woman, who was later identified as the suspect, called 911 to report a medical emergency at about 10 p.m.

"The suspect called 911 and told responding officers that he 'deserved it,'" Nightengale said.

When officers arrived, they found the man tied to a bed and bleeding from the groin area. He told officers the woman had given him a drug in the dinner she had made for him.

Investigators said she tied him to the bed after he fell asleep. When he awoke, the woman grabbed his penis and cut it off with a 10-inch kitchen knife, according to police. She then threw it in the garbage disposal and turned on the disposal, police said.

The 51-year-old man was hospitalized at UC Irvine Medical Center in Orange. He was listed in serious condition. Pieces of the penis were taken to the hospital, but it remained unclear whether surgeons were able to reattach it.

The rope used to tie the man to the bed and a knife were seized as evidence.

Nightengale said an initial investigation indicated the two are married and going through a divorce. According to courts records, the victim filed for divorce on May 16, and is representing himself.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Woman-Accused-of-Cutting-Off-Husbands-Penis-125423033.html
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, talk about being pissed off. You know hubby and I have had a lot of issues but I have never thought about doing something like this. I cannot imagine the rage it would take to do this to someone.

SittinGrumpy

Sorry, did not realize that it copied the ad in the post....

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Jesus christ ! not just rage... creepy, plotting rage.

"He told officers the woman had given him a drug in the dinner she had made for him."

:mad:

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Good God... She really planned this, with dinner and everything. That was not a "on the spur of the moment" event...

SittinGrumpy

Good God... She really planned this, with dinner and everything. That was not a "on the spur of the moment" event...
You are right.

Here is something I thought. First though, I do not think he desevered this lol.... but what did he do to make her snap? I mean most women I have ever heard say something like this have either been cheated on or abused.

I wonder if it is that or if she is just a crazy bitch.

Firestorm

n00b
Founder
May 7, 2008
Somewhere
I wonder if she severed it quickly, or slowly, shallow cut after shallow cut, until hanging just by the skin, she was finally able to rip it off ?
See, as a man, the sudden loss of the package is scary enough, but knowing how exactly he lost his is information I would rather not know.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
I have no fear of my girl chopping mine off because I know she doesn't have access to a chainsaw or a plasma cutter.