Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
Pros
- Good in the sack

Cons
- Stopped paying me rent/utilities yet expects to keep living with me
- Ran up my internet bill to over $5,000 in 2 months
- Doesn't like me using the internet or my phone, despite her constantly hiding away texting/Facebooking
- Currently has no license. Or car. Or any intention of rectifying either of these things
- Using the money she owes me to go overseas next month.

You, along with members on other forums I post at are in control of the outcome! Thought this would be a fun way to help me decide!

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
She obviously has zero respect for you. It's time to treat her in kind. Posting nudes of her on the internet is a good place to start.

Toss the bitch out on her ass and start fucking one of her friends. Do it soon, as the next logical step in her digging her claws in would be an "accidental" pregnancy.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
500GB of movies. On my wireless account. Which is capped at 6GB. Per month.
Jeeeez. And apparently she will not pay you back either. Get rid of her. I wouldn't be surprised if she really pulls the "Surprise, I am pregnant" stunt on you pretty soon.

They're currently sitting in a hidden folder in a sub-root directory of an innocent-looking program. Very tempting.
I can understand that you are pissed, but do you really want to go there? No matter what happened, I think that's pretty low.

SittinGrumpy

If you are really asking, you already know the answer. Tell her goodbye, work something out with your internet people and find a new roommate. If she isn't splitting the bills now you can live without her there until you find another.

SlimSkeeter

Don't even tell her goodbye...start chuckin her shit in the nearest dumpster and tell her to get the fuck out before you chokeslam her through the coffee table. If that doesn't work, I only have two more words on the subject: Bear Mace.

EDIT: you lyin shit, you can't even say shes good in the sack if she cut off two thirds of your fun when she moved in.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Wow. Sounds like she's totally dependent on you now, and if you keep her around it'll only get worse. You'll be dead broke before you know it, and then she'll leave you for the next guy with money. Before she empties your bank, get rid of her.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
She didn't need your permission to run up your net bill.
You don't need her permission to sell her pics to recoup some of the lost cash.

She obviously has no respect for YOU....so why show any to her?

And, I agree with Titty and Absinthe on the pending "surprise".
Dump her. And QUICKLY.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Hey.. maybe you should raise some of these issues with her and order her to change. Then when she inevitably doesn't do anything kick her out and post her photos here. :laugh: