PRC 60th anniversary

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Dudes! Check out these military chicks! I bet they can fuck GOOOOOOOD!

[video=youtube;iG3dPnD1SGo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG3dPnD1SGo&feature=related[/video]

Anyways, here is more of the parade/party
[video=youtube;qMAn-3wLa8s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMAn-3wLa8s[/video]

Now, compare these 5 foot Chinese with their Toy Guns (at least I don't think they are real) with 6 foot Germans Goose walking.
Which is more intimidating?

[video=youtube;IkdMzSq2y2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkdMzSq2y2k&feature=related[/video]

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
What disgusting thoughts you have.
Why not keep your fantasies in the gutter...alongside your chinky wife.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Way to hijack the thread, ya dumb ugly skank.

And here we have Scarlets ex-husbands and boyfriends at their annual
"Let's kill the stupid bitch" get-together.
[video=youtube;TYuc2vxX4yQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYuc2vxX4yQ[/video]

SlimSkeeter

I wish you two would just fuck and get it over with sometimes.... (yes, grudge/hate fucks count. No, I don't care)

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I wish you two would just fuck and get it over with sometimes.
What a terrible, terrible thing to suggest.
The visual you have forced upon me will take years of dedicated barcadi drinking to erase now. Damn you, Mr Skeet.
The very thought of mating with that repulsive gargoyle forces my twat into shutdown mode.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
What a terrible, terrible thing to suggest.
The visual you have forced upon me will take years of dedicated barcadi drinking to erase now. Damn you, Mr Skeet.
The very thought of mating with that repulsive gargoyle forces my twat into shutdown mode.
It's BACARDI, not barcadi and your twat went into shut-down mode once it noticed it was an appendage of your body with no hopes of escaping.

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
I have no idea what your point is. Are you insinuating that a company size element of women who can march in straight lines is more intimidating than a bunch of tired, brand-new, hardly trained U.S. Soldiers on a basic training bayonet course? Of course those FNGs aren't intimidating, they barely know which end of a rifle the bullets come out of yet. In the end, though, they'll come out all right. I'd take a platoon of those recruits when they're done training over a company of gook women any day of the week into combat.

The Nazis, on the other hand, I would be intimidated by. They were some seriously hard-core sons-of-bitches back in the '40s. The United States, Britain and Canada took care of business there, but the Germans sure did give us a run for our money.

When you're staring 'em down on the battlefield, here's my list of most scary to least:

1. U.S. Army Soldiers
2. Israeli Soldiers
3. Russian Soldiers
4. Nazi Soldiers
5. A speeding locomotive
6. A platoon of clowns
7. pit bulls
8. puppies
9. kittens
10. Chinese women in straight lines wearing pink and carrying weapons they know nothing about.

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
How do you know? If I understand it, just about every military in the world has female service personal, highly trained I might add.

Your statement hold true, IF they carry weapons they know nothing about.
We call 'em pogues. Its a Gaelic term that, roughly translated, is the equivalent of 'asshole'.

The term came about in the 1860s when the majority of Infantry personnel were Irish immigrants. The Irish Infantry called everyone who wasn't combat-arms (meaning everyone who is support) an asshole, basically.

Israel is the one exception to this rule that I'm aware of, where females are allowed to be combat arms, although I may be mistaken. However, check number two. Israel is fucking scary. I would not fuck with Israel. Under any circumstances.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
When you're staring 'em down on the battlefield, here's my list of most scary to least:

1. U.S. Army Soldiers
2. Israeli Soldiers
3. Russian Soldiers
4. Nazi Soldiers
5. A speeding locomotive
6. A platoon of clowns
7. pit bulls
8. puppies
9. kittens
10. Chinese women in straight lines wearing pink and carrying weapons they know nothing about.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cúchulainn again.

=(

SlimSkeeter

My point was to show some hot babes in the first vid.

My second point was to compare the most recent Chinese military parade in the second and the Nazi march some 65 years ago.....mmmky?
Twice in one thread....nice!

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
These videos disturb me greatly. The suppression of the people is apparent in their sameness. Everyone is of the same height, weight, and ethnicity. It makes me think of cloning. It all looks too perfect with their matching clothes and blank expressions. Imagine the discipline and control exerted over the people to make them into such puppets. The power controlling these people is way too strong and should make the world seriously take notice. I can see a race of people exploding from within, retaliating against such injustices. Hopefully, it will be against their selves and not the world.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I have no idea what your point is. Are you insinuating that a company size element of women who can march in straight lines is more intimidating than a bunch of tired, brand-new, hardly trained U.S. Soldiers on a basic training bayonet course? Of course those FNGs aren't intimidating, they barely know which end of a rifle the bullets come out of yet. In the end, though, they'll come out all right. I'd take a platoon of those recruits when they're done training over a company of gook women any day of the week into combat.

The Nazis, on the other hand, I would be intimidated by. They were some seriously hard-core sons-of-bitches back in the '40s. The United States, Britain and Canada took care of business there, but the Germans sure did give us a run for our money.

1. U.S. Army Soldiers
2. Israeli Soldiers
3. Russian Soldiers
4. Nazi Soldiers
5. A speeding locomotive
6. A platoon of clowns
7. pit bulls
8. puppies
9. kittens
I completely disagree.

Pit bulls are far more intimidating than a platoon of clowns.

SlimSkeeter

These videos disturb me greatly. The suppression of the people is apparent in their sameness. Everyone is of the same height, weight, and ethnicity. It makes me think of cloning. It all looks too perfect with their matching clothes and blank expressions. Imagine the discipline and control exerted over the people to make them into such puppets. The power controlling these people is way too strong and should make the world seriously take notice. I can see a race of people exploding from within, retaliating against such injustices. Hopefully, it will be against their selves and not the world.
"Aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?" - Leia Organa