Presents Recieved

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Out of the presents I recieved today my favorite was a tube of wrinkle reducing cream. My daughter gave it to me. This was her subtle way of telling me to "kiss her ass" for not allowing her to go with her boyfriend for the holidays. She is soooo adorable.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
ahahaha

You have wrinkles!!!!!! :10_003:
Just teeny, eenny, little, bitty ones..barely noticeable, you must squint very hard to see them... damn... must I be reminded? Leave Me Alone.. I like living in denial!

Once again I am being forced to face the truth about myself. Fuck it, My name is nwbeg and I admit...I have wrinkles.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Just teeny, eenny, little, bitty ones..barely noticeable, you must squint very hard to see them... damn... must I be reminded? Leave Me Alone.. I like living in denial!

Once again I am being forced to face the truth about myself. Fuck it, My name is nwbeg and I admit...I have wrinkles.

Sweet !

That just means you have to do even nastier dirty stuff to get attention !!

BAM !

SlimSkeeter

I got a grand total of $50 worth of gift cards to Wal Mart. The total comes from 2 cards (thats $25/card). The think I cherish most is the simple card I got from a dear friend. She is in the middle of this nice economic crunch and can't really afford to do anything big but she went out of her way to get me a card. This I will keep.

Oh, nwbeg? The first step is admitting you have a problem. :2:

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I got a grand total of $50 worth of gift cards to Wal Mart. The total comes from 2 cards (thats $25/card). The think I cherish most is the simple card I got from a dear friend. She is in the middle of this nice economic crunch and can't really afford to do anything big but she went out of her way to get me a card. This I will keep.

Oh, nwbeg? The first step is admitting you have a problem. :2:
For my birthday, my uncle got me a bag of candy chocolates, the kind you melt down and make treats out of and a JoAnn fabrics gift card. I was having a really shitty day until he showed up.

He said, "I remembered that you like to make people chocolates and that you like to sew for your boys, so I got you a card for fabric- get whatever you want for the boys and make chocolates for you and your hubby. Have a happy birthday and hopefully a merry christmas with what you make from your birthday presents"

Better Birthday. Instantly! :D

I know it's a cheesy line, but it really and truly is "the thought that counts"

Even if it's 'just' a card that someone made and glued letters to or something similar - it still makes me feel great to know they care :)

Later today, me and the hub are making chocolate covered pretzels, fruits, etc. for our xmas present to ourselves.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
No gifts here..... but my son got a cool flying helicopter remote thingy...it is awesomeness
Yeah those things rock !!... my live in pootang bought me a moderately expensive full 3d flight RC copter for my Bday in Sept ... I crash it into a 30 foot tall tree 6 hours after I started using it ..

It lays in pieces on my work bench still to this day ... sad really.

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
Yeah those things rock !!... my live in pootang bought me a moderately expensive full 3d flight RC copter for my Bday in Sept ... I crash it into a 30 foot tall tree 6 hours after I started using it ..

It lays in pieces on my work bench still to this day ... sad really.
Ya that is what his grandma got him.... I love the damn thing..... RIP for yours though....tis sad sad thing....

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
hahaha !!

Welcome to the end of your life , it truly will never get any better for you !
Psh, whatever. I've got a whole heck of a lot more drive and motivation than you give me credit for. I will make myself as content as I aim to be - and, no, it won't be with material things.

:khi7h:

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Oral-B sonic toothbrush!

My teeth SHINE. I'm blinded by the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!
So you have completely switched to being a
baby-munching heathen traitor.
May the Lord have mercy on your soul.

SlimSkeeter

.... I know it's a cheesy line, but it really and truly is "the thought that counts"

Even if it's 'just' a card that someone made and glued letters to or something similar - it still makes me feel great to know they care :)

Later today, me and the hub are making chocolate covered pretzels, fruits, etc. for our xmas present to ourselves.
That kind of thing is fun and "artsy". IF this woman had made a card for me I probably would have kissed her.

No gifts here..... but my son got a cool flying helicopter remote thingy...it is awesomeness
Tell him to share...I want to play too!!

Fuck getting presents.
I paid off my credit card for christmas.
I did that for my birthday! Now my credit still suxx giant floppy donkey dick but its not getting any worse. Its really not fair of them to hand you a credit card when you are a college kid on a scholarship.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Out of the gifts I got, I have two favorites. I got the Rachel Ray cookware set in Orange, and the samsung behold.