Project Runway

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Of all the Reality TV shows, this has to be the best, in my opinion.

I have never even sowed a button before, but for some reason, I have some sense of woman's fashion.

When I was married to my first wife, Japanese, I went shopping with her for her Kimono. I paid about US$4000 for this outfit, with the Obi (belt) being usually the most expensive piece. At that time, the ladies of the shop commended me of my taste. Not just because I was some fool paying such a high price, but because I actually showed something called 'Shibui' or 'Taste' in the Japanese sense of the word.

The Obi is the most important element of Kimono.

Here is a pic of a typical Kimono.

And here is a pic of an Obi or Belt.

This is a very nice show, with designers under extreme pressure, giving all it takes to make their dreams come true.

If you have not seen it yet, check it out.

Tim Gunn is one cool gay fucker (He's part of the show).

http://www.bravotv.com/project-runway

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I can think of a couple reasons..
Does one of them start with "G" and rhyme with "Gay"?
Typical forum response.

No, not gay. I have good taste in clothes, my own, and I'm gifted in choosing for women. If you've seen the show, you'll have noticed there are straight dudes on there creating some good stuff.

Notice I said Choosing and not Creating. I've never sewed anything in my life.
But hey you two, thanks for responding about the show and making it personal, idiots.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Again, thanks for responding about the show and making it personal.
You are always welcome, my dear Kommie.

________

Okay, fine... about the show..... Yes, I think I've seen it once. It was okay. Some of the stuff was god awful, while some was really nice, and more yet was just bland.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Yea, because ya gotta draw a line in the sand somewhere and it's clearly only the sewing part that turns dudes into effeminate homosexuals.
I thought it was pink T-shirts.

Come to think of it, why do I need to defend my sexual preferences to the like of you? Hmmmm.......You're better off writing a charter about social welfare than making comments about someone you know nothing about. .......

..........so, with that being said, STFU.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I thought it was pink T-shirts.

Come to think of it, why do I need to defend my sexual preferences to the like of you? Hmmmm.......You're better off writing a charter about social welfare than making comments about someone you know nothing about. .......

..........so, with that being said, STFU.
If you're getting butthurt over friendly ribbing, maybe you shouldn't take teh cock in teh butt so hard. It seems to be making the area too sensitive.