Public Transportation is the Tits !!

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
ATTN Black People: (..and anyone else who typically speaks and acts as though they were raised in a crack house in Atlanta)

Please stop using the phrase "Fid'in".

For one, it's a grotesque, marble-mouthed, disfigurment of the phrase 'Fix'in' which is in and of itself a distortion of the word 'Fixing'. You actually have to slaughter the word twice over to get 'Fid'in'.

Secondly, it's something a white hood wearing, southern, redneck's retarded kid would say, because he's got an extremely large head and a speech impediment. Which makes it even more laughable when I hear it coming from one of you.

Thank you.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I always get angry when i see people behave that way. Like maybe just maybe they wern't beat enough as a kid.

Either way kudos to the old lady for keeping her cool through all of that, i would have been off the seat and tearing at her weave about the time she started singing.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
I hear all the time from these exact type of people, they want respect, and that everyone has been keeping them down, and they can't get a good job or shit like that. How the fuck is one to respect someone like that? Why would anyone give that chick a job? I don't think it matters what race or gender you are, yet it always seems to be angry black chicks with weaves. Maybie they should have a pressure gauage at hair salons or some shit to prevent it from being on to tight.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
She can talk shit to people, but the moment someone does something, she cries about it. I was riding the staten Island Ferry back when I was pregnant with my son, and a bunch of black kids were acting like that to some idiot who was preaching to everyone and they took his bible and threw it into the water.

Some think they have the right to do and say whatever they want to people. It makes me sick to my stomach.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
The end of the day, an elderly lady was put through abuse and intimidation by that hyped-up little twat of a piss-flap someone calls a daughter.

She should have been put down way before she was, out of respect for the elderly.

*sings* "Help the aged (*raps* help the motherfuckin' aged).