Queen tribute! Funny

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Violet showed this to me a couple of days ago. I liked it. It doesn't appear to have any commercial reason for being, Ya know?

Like, there's no upcoming Muppet movie that they're trying to plug by making this video, nor is there any upcoming or recent reference to the song "Bohemian Rhapsody". It leaves one to consider the possibility that the makers did it more as a labor of love than, say, a souless "Disney-esque" scheme to further pad pockets.

I find it refreshing.

(If you discover that there WAS in fact some lame, capitalist motivation behind this, do me a favor and let me stay in the dark about it.)

Guess Who

Jun 25, 2009
usa
This was funny to me. Cranium sounds like he needs some lovin. He is getting a little cranky. (no kommiekat not from you)

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
It's not nice to mark unfunny drivel as funny.....I want my four minutes back.
As if your 4 minutes have any value. You, sir, are a souless cretin for not liking the fucking Muppets, man! They're the fucking Muppets, man!!

If I were Jim Henson, I would come back from the dead and gouge your fucking eyes out, you dickhole.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
It was....um.........old and um............been around...........

Not to say that I didn't enjoy it!

Oh.....before I forget.........Freddie was Iranian.............and.............

I SAW THEM IN CONCERT IN THE LATE 70's@!!! and YOU DIDN'T!!! NAH NAH NAH

rammstein1861

Masticater
Founder
Jan 8, 2009
Alt F4 if you wanna know.
First, Polar Bear you can suck a dick. I didn't say I didn't like the Muppets. I said not to mark things that aren't funny as funny. That was not Funny. Since I can never get those Four Minutes back in my life, they have value asshat. I must say Jim Henson Would Probably hate the Muppets now anyway because Disney has devalued them. I'm sure he was rolling over in his grave when they got their grubby little mits on his beloved creation. Fuck You and Fuck the new Muppets!

Second, Kommie. Congratulations on Being Old you dirty Chink.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I can but I won't because I'm not gay, so you just take that dick and shove it up your ass.
You were gay for at least a good 5 minutes.
Let me explain:

It took you 30 sec to think that reply up.
Another 30 sec to type it out.
Another 30 sec to go back and check out your post.
The remaining time to visualize what you typed afterwards.

You see? 5 minutes GAYO!