Question about wolfman.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
If a dude turns into wolfman, but you shave him bald, and then he turns into a human again...

When he turns back into a wolf-man, would he still be shaved, or is it like he grows the hair really fast all over again?

Also, could the reason the wolfman is so angry have anything to do with the fact that he's covered in all that hair and he's really hot? (<-- This question submited by Violet)

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Naw, that last part isn't really a question. Wolfman is angry because he's hot. I was being informative.

I don't think he believes me.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Another related question: if you shave a wolfman bald when he is a wolf, will he also be bald when he turns back to normal?

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Another related question: if you shave a wolfman bald when he is a wolf, will he also be bald when he turns back to normal?
Good question!

At least he won't be angry anymore. He won't be hot.

Yeah, I'd like to think he'd be bald. Bald... and confused.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
If a dude turns into wolfman, but you shave him bald, and then he turns into a human again...

When he turns back into a wolf-man, would he still be shaved, or is it like he grows the hair really fast all over again?

Also, could the reason the wolfman is so angry have anything to do with the fact that he's covered in all that hair and he's really hot? (<-- This question submited by Violet)
please, at a time like this i dont want to think of how you two are having sex. Though it raises the question, which one of you is the wolfman?

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
Could you please give a plausible situation as to how you are even going to get close enough to a werewolf to shave one?
Using darts or something?
Wolfie goes to party. Wolfie ingests waaaaaay too much monkey oil and passes out on the couch. A few brave partygoers shave Wolfie and write I Love Cock on his forehead in permanent marker.

It's not that far-fetched, really.