Questions for the guys!

SlimSkeeter

Ok...so since I'm both running this AND nominated, here's how it goes:

Post your questions for those of us running for Mr SC and the $20 cash prize.

Follow-up questions are welcome.

Don't be shy.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I'm the tallest person in the running. You probably can't tell from the pictures everyone posted, so I figured I'd mention that. I don't think I understand what the point of this thread is.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I'm the tallest person in the running. You probably can't tell from the pictures everyone posted, so I figured I'd mention that. I don't think I understand what the point of this thread is.
I think people are supposed to ask those that are in the running (which would be us) questions.

I have a question for the both of you:
Does the carpet match the pubes?

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
You're in luck! Violet recently shaved my pubes and when she was done, I slid off the towel I was laying on, and arranged them into a neat little triangle shape. Violet said it had to be photographed.

Next is a picture of my cat which should provide a decent enough view of my carpet.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
How the hell did you end up at SC? <---long answer, full of the psy-shitness.
I have a secret gay crush on cranium. Becoming bored with FY.com and becoming obsessed with GDP, I clicked his link hoping it would be pics of him in the nude. I was only slightly disappointed to find out it wasn't pics but a community he set up all by himself. I signed up figuring that at some point he would post nudes of himself.

I'm still waiting.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I'm the tallest person in the running.
O'rly?
How tall are ya?
I'm 193 centimeters!

How the hell did you end up at SC?
I followed a link on Mr Craniums profile at FY a long time ago, since I had/have a huge man crush on the big fella. I've been a part of the FY community for, I dunno, 6 or 7 years? So I'm kind of fond of the bastards.
And stuff.

Shitty answer, I know, but I kinda want to go drinking now.

SlimSkeeter

No, my carpet is a greenish commercial grade carpet, kind of like the toned down version of the carpets I've seen in movie theaters.
How the hell did you end up at SC?
Hmm... That was a while ago. I was dicking around with StumbleUpon and came across Violets profile from back in the day when she was a Mod here. In her little "About me" blurb was a link. I thought, "shit, she's kinda cute...lets see what its about" and I wound up here.

As to why I stayed: I got more laughs and "made me think" moments from reading the shit that was on here than I had in a long while. I'd never been a part of a forum before but I liked the attitude of most of the original members. Sadly some of them have fallen by the wayside. However, I have made some decent web friends and even one or two IRL friends.

Plus, even though most of the people here know my actual identity, here is a place that I can just let loose and spout off about what the fuck ever I want without receiving a tirade of bullshit from friends and family with a less than well informed opinion on things.

Also, my question for all of you: If you could live the next 24 hours and then erase it and start over, just once, what would you do? (Think "Groundhogs Day"). No remorse, no punishment, no grudges held and hell, you might not even remember (That is up to you).

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
PB; Way to have Ron Jeremy's back hair on your junk. Good god, man. It doesn't hurt to OCCASIONALLY manscape! I've seen bloody corpses on the battlefield that couldn't touch my gag reflex but seeing your junk hair pile seriously made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Do you consider yourself to be a moral person? Why or why not?

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
How would you describe colour to a blind person?

What impact are you wanting to leave on the world?

If you could do one thing today to make the world a better place, what would it be?

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
If you could name one person who has had the most influence on your life who is it and why?

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
1) Have you ever had a gay experience?

2) Would you rather be blind or deaf (and why)?

3) Have any of your blood relatives ever been involved in an incestuous relationship? If yes, were you one of the aforementioned individuals? If yes again, was this the experience from question 1?

4) Doesn't Cranium look like Phil Collins in Cabbage Patch form?