Quit yer bitchin'

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
Dearest sweet little Cranium,

Your site's not a huge hit, but you're probably not marketing it enough. Plus, the fact that you have zero friends doesn't help the membership count. Regardless, thank you for getting a faster, better server. I'm much obliged, and would visit more if work/school/family didn't take priority over internet surfing. I've been trying to be as active as I can, but even when I visit the site, no one else is saying shit... so it's kinda hard to get involved. Ya know what I mean?

I still love you, even though I know your feelings are different for me now.

Best of luck with your chil'ren payments and spotty sex life!

mcsmc

P.S. All you cocksuckers that aren't posting... quit being little faggots, and post up already!

P.P.S. Even if the site's not a huge hit, it's still an awesomely maintained/designed site.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Dearest sweet little Cranium,.

Yeah.

Friends are a liability, as soon as I open myself up to people they either :

1. Show me how much I hate myself.

2. Show me how much I hate them.

3. Show me how much I wish the planet would take a bee line toward the sun.

Anyway ... if it means me not being me in order to get more folks here then I guess I'll end up alone and mumbling over a hotdog sammitch and a can of warm A&W... cause homie don't pander.

Titty

Certified Asshole
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
Serious question. *sits up straight in chair and puts on serious face*

Did you always have such a negative attitude toward humanity, or were these views shaped by the events that transpired throughout your life?

In other words; were you always a Mr. Meany McPoopypants?

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Serious question. *sits up straight in chair and puts on serious face*

Did you always have such a negative attitude toward humanity, or were these views shaped by the events that transpired throughout your life?

In other words; were you always a Mr. Meany McPoopypants?

My youth was filled with pain both physical and spiritual, a body can and does heal but a broken spirit usually heals with more prevalent scars than a skinned knee.

My childhood spirit was amputated and in its place grew a cold hollow thing that even I don't like to investigate. Combat tours through bloody and desolate places both were aided by and added to the hollow nature of my spirit.

I'm not without compassion, I'm not without empathy ....but they are hard to find and hard to activate.

Yaaaaaa...... today's session is complete !!!

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
And yet.. McPoopyPants does not value parenting /:)

Hokay!

It's interesting to see the differences in responses to trauma between males and females.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
Yeah.

Friends are a liability, as soon as I open myself up to people they shit on me
Fucking agreed. I'm in a very cynical, negative, etc. mood at the moment, due to some shit going on here, some of which is related to ^that^... hence my sarcastic thread containing a bit of hidden dark humor and whatnot.

I tend to hate people. Everyone that's ever "cared about me", obligatory or not, has shit on me. People are, by their very nature, selfish assholes that don't actually care about anyone but themselves.

Fuck 'em.