Status
Not open for further replies.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Raffle for July 2009.

RAFFLE IS NOW OPEN .... ENTER EARLY, ENTER OFTEN !!

There are TWO chances to win a prize in this months raffle.

All users with 10 or more posts are eligible to participate.

You MUST use Paypal, or PM me with reasons you can not and I will work with you on an alternate method.

You MUST use the donate tab at the top of the page AND send me a PM with how many tickets you want.

MAX tickets per user is 25.

Price per ticket is $2 USD.

Raffle ends on 30 July 2009 @ 0900 hrs EST.

Raffle drawing will be held 31 July 2009 @ appx 1800 hrs EST.

Have fun, and good luck !!

NOTE: If there are less than 6 (six) ticket holders the raffle prizes will be retained and no winner will be selected, and the drawing will be recycled for another time or refunds will be issued if requested.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Sony PSP 3000 SOCOM bundle.

Get more of what you want with the all-new PSP®-3000 system. It has an advanced LCD screen, which offers the highest-level contrast ratio, best response time and the widest color gamut possible on an LCD screen. It also has anti-reflection technology, so that you'll get vibrant and natural colors in any conditions. And the built-in microphone enhances multi-player gaming and enables Skype™ calling. Light, slim and as portable as ever. Watch movies. Listen to music. Surf the Internet. You can even watch live and recorded TV. And it all goes down on the dazzling widescreen LCD. Doing it all and looking absolutely brilliant, the all-new PSP®-3000 system.
The PSP®-3000 system includes:

• PSP®-3000 system
    • Piano Black
    • Light, slim and portable
    • Dazzling, all-new, vibrant LCD screen
    • Built-in microphone
    • Play on any TV using video out (cables sold separately)
    • Play games, movies, music and more
  • AC adaptor
  • AC power cord
  • Battery pack

See HERE for full tech specs and additional info, or better yet take your lazy ass to Playstation.com and read up on it yourself.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
ITEM # 2

Cobra Digital® Cobra PC1000 Motorized Web Camera

This compact camera is packed with features to keep you safe and keep you in touch with your loved ones. Can function as a
remote-controlled security camera: once installed, use the included Smart Cam Plus software to control your camera, or set it to
motion recognition mode. The software also has face recognition features, and web security features that will email you whenever
the camera is activated. Or, use the camera with your favorite instant messaging application to keep in touch with friends and family.

• 30 fps, 640x480 video w/ motion tracking mode
  • 60° of up / down tilt, 180° of left / right panning via motorized movement
  • Built-in microphone
Includes:

• Smart Cam Plus
  • Crazy Talk Cam Suite software
Power: USB port
Size: 2 9/16"L x 2 9/16"W x 3 13/16"H
Weight: 7.7 oz.

SlimSkeeter

Do we get to pick or are there just going to be 2 seperate drawings?

Also, if that is the case, will the winner of the first drawing be omitted from the second drawing?

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Do we get to pick or are there just going to be 2 seperate drawings?

Also, if that is the case, will the winner of the first drawing be omitted from the second drawing?

Yes, I guess I should have explain that ...

Like all normal raffles this one is a pot luck, you buy tickets knowing only that there are certain prizes.

Your tickets go into a pot, I will draw first for the least expensive item, the webcam.

Then that winning ticket is resigned and I reshuffle the pot.

I then draw for the grand prize.

So, conceivably, a person that buys TWO tickets @ a grand total of $4 USD could win BOTH items.

This is how I envision it, if someone has a better, more fair, easier way to do this then I am open to suggestions.

Bottom line .. the user has no choice of items in this case.

Gzus

\m/ >< ..l.
Founder
Jun 20, 2009
booshz.
www.istheinternetfuckingawesome.com
You MUST use Paypal, or PM me with reasons you can not and I will work with you on an alternate method.

You MUST use the donate tab at the top of the page AND send me a PM with how many tickets you want.

One of the two or both?
I had a long rough night, with two hours sleep, and Im totally fucked at work.
Therefor, pardon me if this is a daft question.

SlimSkeeter

One of the two or both?
I had a long rough night, with two hours sleep, and Im totally fucked at work.
Therefor, pardon me if this is a daft question.
If you have a paypal account, click the "contribute" tab at the top of the page, enter an amount, follow the rest of the instructions, then PM Teh Prick telling him how many tickets you wanted your contribution to go towards. (1 ticket=$2 and the math follows from there)

Else PM him and tell him why you can't/won't use paypal and make other arrangements.

Sorry, Cranium, I was here and you weren't, so I answered.

SlimSkeeter

I have one of those ^^ babies. Had a great time teaching myself the bastardized version of BASIC they use on there to write programs.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Raffle for August 2009.

^Saved my life and got me through algebra II (the second time). It failed me in precal though. It left me staring in confusion into the abyss going WTF?!

Now, batteries removed, it's a chewtoy for my urchins.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Raffle for August 2009.

Yep... have one of these... use it at work every day... Need a new one soon...

We have only one entry for the raffle. Come on people!! Don't make me keep the PSP. I do it and will not feel bad about it!!

SlimSkeeter

Yep... have one of these... use it at work every day... Need a new one soon...

We have only one entry for the raffle. Come on people!! Don't make me keep the PSP. I do it and will not feel bad about it!!
Now damnit...If I'm the only entry I win by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.