Rain , rain go away

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
Well here in Illinois we got the brunt of what is left of Hurrican Ike. It started last night with some heavy winds and nasty rain. I woke this morning and it had not let up a bit. I went to my basement only to find three feet of water . What sucks the most is that my washer and dryer are a 1/4 under water and my water heater is out. Bah fucking rain!!! Anyone else have any issues?

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Well nope, but I am in Spain after all. We did have a thunderstorm the other night, with lightning and everything, but the next day it was still scorching.

Sorry to hear about your water heater, that sucks. I am having mostly cold showers at the moment out of necessity, so can't empathize there...

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Well here in Illinois we got the brunt of what is left of Hurrican Ike. It started last night with some heavy winds and nasty rain. I woke this morning and it had not let up a bit. I went to my basement only to find three feet of water . What sucks the most is that my washer and dryer are a 1/4 under water and my water heater is out. Bah fucking rain!!! Anyone else have any issues?
Yicky.

We had some flooding at work. Pain in the ass. Ugh. All kinds of equipment and circuit boards damaged, not to mention a grumpy boss.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
On the evening bulletin, I saw carnage, more specifically, 3 dozen commercial vessels strewn accross a highway.

I haven't seen that since Al Faw. Funny, nonetheless.