Random Psych Test

SittinGrumpy

With Slim's permission... since he will be doing the reading... let's do this again. WITHOUT reading what you did last time.

Random Psych Test: Its very simple, all you have to do is visualize a forest, then describe it. After you describe it, you must explain how you go through the forest.

There is a vase in the forest, describe it.

There is a barrier blocking your way, describe that, as well.

All will be revealed.

SittinGrumpy

My forest:

It is full of oak trees in the fall. The trees are so big and full, the leaves just started turning so they are green with red, orange and yellow scattered all over. They are so thick you only get glances of what is beneath them. There are no dead ones, no saplings, just these huge beautiful oak trees. None of the branches touch the ground, they are at least 5'5" because I am just under them while I walk. I hear the animal life, birds are chirping, crickets and singing but I do not see them...

There are no paths, the forest floor is dirt, clear to walk where ever you want. The dirt is so soft, red like clay but soft to the touch, more like beach sand. It looks like at one time someone walked the forest and cleared the way but no footprints remain. I see me walking, running, spinning, dancing and at times laying in the dirt, taking my time, not in a hurry, it is so peaceful in this forest.

The vase:
is about 6 foot high, clay. it sits in the middle of the forest. It's cracked and slightly decayed but still a solid statue... looks almost like a monument. Looks like it is meant to piur water onto the sand when it is full of water.

The barrier:

Is VERY shiny black marble. about three foot high with a small door way right in the center of it.

Jul 4, 2010
Virginia USA
I like.

My forest:
The trees are extremely tall and there are evergreens as far as I can see, with the exception of the large, round clearing I'm standing in. The clearing is probably 100 feet in circumference. The ground is dirt and covered in old tree branches and dead leaves. It's kinda dreary but some sunlight is shining through the tops of the trees. It's totally quiet. I'm alone.

The vase:

Is about 12 inches tall, dark reddish-purple with gold crackling all over. It is standing on a stone pillar, with nothing inside of it.

The barrier:
Wrought-iron gate, about 7 feet tall. Quite old and rusted, with sharp points on top of each bar. There is no visible fence, but tree trunks line each side of the gate.

SlimSkeeter

Oh dear lord...Skeeter is gonna be busy again. Not that I mind, this is fun for me. I'll get back to this ASAP, I promise. In the mean time, keep them coming!

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
I see a big forest with many dark leafy trees. I walk fast and urgently through the forest, pushing my way through the thick foliage and crushing branches. I get scratches over my arms and face. I finally resort to using a hack-saw that I found on the ground, and then my passage becomes easier. I come to a clearing with many beautiful birds, flowers and waterfalls. I discover that the "forest" was actually surrounding or guarding this beautiful paradise that is locked away from the rest of the world and has a seemingly insurpassable appearance.

I see a vase in the middle of the clearing, it is about half my size, made of clear blue mosiac glass and it is half filled with pure rainwater.

I see a huge wrought-iron black gate, with intricate detail, finely crafted swirls and curls. I can see through it and beyond into a wide landscape of what appears to be another solar system with beautiful sunset colours, red, bright pink and orange.

SlimSkeeter

I promise you I WILL manage to get to these. I'm goin thru some shit right now on a personal level and I'm not really in the right mindset for this, though. Call it bad timing or whatever, but if you bear with me and don't let me forget I will get back to this.

SlimSkeeter

^^^ You do it then... I can't find the motivation for this.