Rape Scanners in the US

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Every day 5000 metal and plastic tubes, filled with 100,000 pounds of jet fuel hurtle through the skies @ 540 mph....

1. PROFILE

2. SEARCH

3. DENY suspicions mofo from EVER flying.

Set a service where a frequent flier can get an FBI background check, to include retinal scan, finger prints, DNA. Have those people be able to go through a reduced check stage by scanning their biometrics.

Holiday fliers and occasional fliers will just have to STFU unless they too go get Pre-checked and FBI cleared.

Flying is NOT a right, its a convenience. It does NOT infringe on your constitutional rights to get a finger up the ass to check for C-4 if you are gonna fly. Don't want a finger? Good, GTFO and make the finger lines shorter for the rest of us that WANT to make a 1000 mile trip in 5 hours VS 17 in a car.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
This is one of many reasons why I don't bother with visiting America anymore.

The security checks are just pathetic and knowing my temperament, I'd be arrested before it was my turn to get checked out.

Fascist.

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
I don't know what the big deal is. Whenever I've visited the USA I never had any delays or hassles due to security checks.

London Heathrow, on the other hand... fuck me dead! I remember when I was 14 I was pulled aside by some asshat with an MP-5 acting like a tough guy. He was asking me questions about my Sony Discman (remember the days we didn't have MP3 players 10 years ago?) for over an hour... This was when I was LEAVING the UK.

I'm all for these scanners and security checks, though. I'm proud of my 4 inch penis and I have no quarrel with the security staff at airports getting to see it in all of its tiny glory!