Rapists have a new worry

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
I just saw this thing on the net. (don't ask me how I found it... I always end up at a polar opposite when surfing the web than where I started/meant to be)

It's called Rape-aXe.

Basically, an anti-rape female condom using a different design was invented by Sonette Ehlers, a South African woman. Ehler was motivated to create it while working as a blood technician with the South African Blood Transfusion Service, during which time she met many rape victims.

The Rape-aXe is a latex sheath embedded with shafts of sharp, inward-facing barbs that would be worn by a woman in her vagina like a tampon. If an attacker were to attempt vaginal rape, his penis would enter the latex sheath and be snagged by the barbs, causing the attacker excruciating pain during withdrawal and (ideally) giving the victim time to escape. The condom would remain attached to the attacker's body when he withdrew and could only be removed surgically[2], which would alert hospital staff and police.

That should effectively make a rapist think twice (at least) because it changes any potentially rape victim from seeming like something that may squirm and scream but still some4thing to get a nut off in.... to resembling something more like:

I can see Pros and Cons with this thing.

I would love to hear what you think about it.

Good idea? Bad?
Issues with it's use?

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Since almost ALL of the people that work with violent sexual predators seem to agree that the rape was NOT about sex I don't see this doing anything other than making a few Fema-nazis smile.

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
I could see a lot of girls using that as revenge to cheating boyfriends etc.

Besides. If it's supposed to deter vaginal rape, that doesn't really deter a rapist from a woman's other orifices.

SlimSkeeter

I could see a lot of girls using that as revenge to cheating boyfriends etc.

Besides. If it's supposed to deter vaginal rape, that doesn't really deter a rapist from a woman's other orifices.
High Fiber diet ought to deter the remaining unguarded orifice....as for the mouth, its obviously already got teeth...

SittinGrumpy

I like the idea and if a woman was to use it as a weapon against her man, he would have proof of the assault, so he could press charges.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Holy shit, I don't even wanna imagine the pain ... I can see this going wrong though, when she forgets to remove it.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I've read about this before. Its main use would be in Africa, where rape is a very real problem.

What I see happening?

Rapists are usually multiple time offenders, so I think they will simply perform a finger check. Poked finger is not the same as clawed pener.
OR
If he DOES end up with a barbed penis, he will probably just beat the shit out of or kill his prey.

And the slight advantage of being able to track who's been attacking girls.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
Well.... wow. That could (and should) be a deterrent for the prowling rapists in SA and anywhere else that has a high number of rapes. Even if not widely available, the word would still get around and could prevent future attacks.

Interesting thread.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Reading some of the comments on youtube (there's a vid but it's embedding disabled) I saw some pretty gruesome ideas on this.
In the instance where a rapists found it with his finger first... what would the result be if he turned this thing inside out and used it on the chick?
From anti rape device to torture device in one flip!

Gzus

\m/ >< ..l.
Founder
Jun 20, 2009
booshz.
www.istheinternetfuckingawesome.com
Rape aXe has been invented a few years ago, and nothing came from it since.
As with the Killer Tampon.

Dr Haumann said the device is designed to be used in the same way as a tampon. "I designed a hard cylindrical plastic core which contains the spring blade, which slices when pressed against.

"This plastic core is covered by soft material, the same as a real tampon. This is then inserted by the woman. When the rapist attacks the woman and penetration takes place, the point of his penis will touch the section containing the blade and it (the penis), or at least a part of it, is sliced off."
Sauce : http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?click_id=29&art_id=ct20001222184005162_210700

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I don't see how any of this will help anything other than to piss off the rapist even more.

Think about it...If that rapist has a gun, you're screwed.

Gzus

\m/ >< ..l.
Founder
Jun 20, 2009
booshz.
www.istheinternetfuckingawesome.com
I hear what you're saying, but since it (both) were invented by a South African, they also kept in mind that, should you be raped in SA, chances that you'll be let off alive, are very, very fucking small. So leaving him with half a disfigured penor would be the least you, as a dead victim would be able to do.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
...and if you need these devices to protect yourself, likely, you'll be the one to sit deer-in-headlights while he acts out his anger in whatever way he is still physically able.

In my opinion, a female would benefit more from simply carrying some sort of small to medium blade on her person and educate herself on effective target points.

Passively expecting something or someone else to "be the answer" won't do a damn thing.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I hear what you're saying, but since it (both) were invented by a South African, they also kept in mind that, should you be raped in SA, chances that you'll be let off alive, are very, very fucking small. So leaving him with half a disfigured penor would be the least you, as a dead victim would be able to do.
Hmm, good point. I was commenting with the idea she would likely live in either scenario. But this is the US. Silly, but I hadn't considered the difference in region.