READ

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Hello my little plonkers. :yociexp77:

I DEMAND to know how your week has been.

TELL ME NOW!!!

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
My week has been really good actually, i haven't gotten all the things done that i needed to but all in all it was a good week.

Been practicing guitar quite a bit and i have to say i don't think I'm cut out for it. Everything i play sounds like some mariachi wanna be. =/

How have you been Pinky?

dunamis

Oh, I see.
Founder
Mar 16, 2008
zorachus.net
I went to Iowa and Minnesota, played golf, ate at some really nice restaurants, and got a kayak.

Pretty awesome.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
How have you been Pinky?
I have had a fairly rugged week with illness in the family, I'm tired, headachy and exhausted.
I have had to work this weekend to make up my hours due to time taken off during the week...and that's a bummer.
We are finally starting to get some nice weather here and yesterday was the hottest day we've had here in months.

Thanks for asking, Blood. :yociexp77:

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I completed a total of 61 communication pit conditioning jobs.

I'll not bore with the exact details but suffice to say I am at 116% efficiency for the month and have effectively made the union toads pissed off at me for blowing the "curve".

Also this is the 1st full weekend off I have had in 3 months.

BAM !

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Yesterday me and two mates went out to catch us some crabs (not the ones in the crotch, mind you). So we went out in a boat at around 1 am, with a flashlight and a bucket of optimism. Sadly, we only got 4 crabs for some strange reason, so after two hours we decided to call it quits.
On our way back, the boat broke down. Fuck knows what happened, but the motor just couldn't get any power what so ever.
So there we were, in the middle of a goddamn fjord, alone and the only one that could pick us up laughed and hung up the phone. And being the geniuses that we are, we failed to bring with us some oars.

30 minutes did it take my friend to row with a rake that we strapped a plastic bag unto, and at the shore in no mans land I jogged 3 kilometers in the direction pointed out to me to get the car.
I got home a 5 am, and the crabs had been thrown in the ocean earlier in frustration.

And I forgot to bring beer.
It sucked, hardcore.

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
My week was great. My new BBQ and washing machine arrived, I spent the week away at all expenses paid block release training (so no work!) and to top it off I was finally able to remove the strapping from my broken foot.

I'll be running again in no time! Bwahahaha!

On the downside, my trip to Sweden may be postponed due to other work committments during the same month.

MoonChild69

douceur de vivre
Mar 31, 2008
NY
My week was good, except for the fact I have to buy a new washing machine.. My weekend... Oh yeah, I finally walked out on him. Yay!!!!