Real Life National Lampoon

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
By Brenda
Dec 31, 2009 8:18 AM |
I would like to ask the dog killer this. Why would you do this?Do you have nothing better to do with your sorry self?Do you no what you took away from three small children?You should fill like a real man.You have no Balls.If you are out there and you can read or write.To all that took Buddy you will be caught and than you will go to court and than we will no who and what you look like.Why did you come to Delta to still the dogs?Did Buddy bite you?Did he **** on you?What made you do this act of hate anger or are you just a animal hater.We would like to no what made you drag our dog to his death?

I suspect the dog committed suicide and made it look like an act of extreme abuse. Just think of the torture that poor dog endured living with those fucking momos. Being dragged to death would seem like a vacation in comparison.

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
I think someone needs to try and turn it around on the owner. Why would you leave your dogs unattended in the back of a pickup in the middle of winter when they are exposed to such harsh elements.

or

simply state you would have let the dog live but he pissed on your basket full of sandwiches that aunt Edna made.

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
So... obviously whoever did it needs psychiatric help. It's beyond me how a sane person could harm an animal (especially a pet) with no other purpose than personal amusement.

SlimSkeeter

So... obviously whoever did it needs psychiatric help. It's beyond me how a sane person could harm an animal (especially a pet) with no other purpose than personal amusement.
^^^ that.

Fucking article made me insta-pissed...