Ridiculous Itinerary

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
I just had to post this. I've been on the tarmac more in the last three weeks than I have in the last ten years.

I flew from St. Louis to Phoenix. Spent four days in Phoenix. From there, I flew to Atlanta where I spent two days. From Atlanta to Cincinnatti. There for one day before leaving to go to Denver. Spent two days in Denver and flew to KC. Put my feet up for a weekend there and flew back to St. Louis. Fucking DROVE from St. Louis back to Atlanta (couldn't find a last minute flight). Flew from Atlanta to Tampa. One day in Tampa and finally back home to St. Louis last night. I've had a total of six rental cars, stayed in seven different hotels and have traveled a total of nearly 10,000 miles. Jet lagged isn't even a strong enough word.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
....but did you enjoy yourself or was it all work related?
Did you go alone or have company?
Did you screw Aunty Helen whilst you were in Cincinnatti?
Did you sleep properly?
Did you eat healthy foods?
Did you have to pay or was there an expense account attached?
Did you miss us?
Did you just tell me to get fucked and shut my mouth?
I need to know all the finer details.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
did you enjoy yourself or was it all work related? I can't lie and say that it was entirely centered on work. I had some fun. I have family north of Phoenix, and a good friend of mine lives in Denver. My gf and I went out to enjoy the "night life" in Denver which basically consists of a bunch of low-rent nightclubs packed to the gills with Mexicans.

Did you go alone or have company? I, in fact, had snatch in tow on my 2nd trip to ATL and to Denver. I got a handjob on the redeye to Atlanta. Does that count as being a member of the Mile High Club?

Did you screw Aunty Helen whilst you were in Cincinnatti? I don't know 'Aunty Helen', but chances are good that I've poked her in previous visits.

Did you sleep properly? No. My schedule is all fucked up.

Did you eat healthy foods? Steak and shrimp. That's how I roll.

Did you have to pay or was there an expense account attached? I paid, but it was a business trip so its all a huge tax writeoff.

Did you miss us? I'm too manly to miss people.

Did you just tell me to get fucked and shut my mouth? You can get fucked, but leave your mouth open. It makes insertion run much more smoothly.

I need to know all the finer details. Hope this all helps.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
So are the AIDS's conventions that soon follow.
Says the dickhead who lives in a country where AIDS is up over 200 percent in the last ten years. But sleep well. Considering the fact that you have absolutely zero to offer any member of the female specimen and couldn't even land a Hong Kong street whore with a billfold full of currency, you should be safe.

Go ruin someone else's thread with your stupidity, lest I continue making you look more ridiculous than you've already done on your own.

Fucking donkey.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Interesting you didn't jump all over Mr.D's ass but that just clearly shows you're a double standard bitch.

Says the dickhead who lives in a country where AIDS is up over 200 percent in the last ten years.
Quote me the facts Jack.
If that is so, according to your exaggerations, how did it get there?
American San Francisco fags backpacking through Shanghai?
Looks like another American created world crisis.

But sleep well.
Always.

Considering the fact that you have absolutely zero to offer any member of the female specimen and couldn't even land a Hong Kong street whore with a billfold full of currency, you should be safe.
Ah, finally you're going to flame with facts, go for the jugular with facts and not make things up like you always manage to do.

But wait.............facts..........where are the facts? Where are the facts that support your statement?

Again, you are only fulfilling everything I've already mentioned about your, dare I say, your ONLINE character about flaming.

What were they again?

Deceitful: I mean seriously. How the hell do you know anything about my whoring in Hong Kong?

Amoral: Again with the character attacks and verbal abuse?

Vengeful: Returning an insult with another insult are we?

Narcissistic: Just couldn't let my earlier post go, couldn't you? Just HAD to reply lest your ONLINE reputation would have been permanently tarnish, KUNT.

Denying: Obviously you cannot know the truth to me nor my life so you distort it like the typical loser flamer that you are.

You're really missing the fucking boat here, aren't you.
No one is bowing down and praising flaming fuck nuts like yourself.

To the least, people are laughing in your face and seeing the real deal, that you're nothing but a loser, projecting your insecurities onto others to make yourself bigger than what you really are. I mean, how tall are you anyways, 5'4"?

Watch, you'll predictably come back with a reply with an exaggerated height like a dipshit that you are.

Way to live up to my complete, accurate description of..............drum roll.................YOU.

Go ruin someone else's thread with your stupidity,
Again, you've said nothing about Mr.D's comment, which was hilarious.
Figures for a double standard bitch.

lest I continue making you look more ridiculous than you've already done on your own.
Is the hypocrite talking to himself?

Really? When? Where? How?
I'm still waiting, pussy.

Because YOU say so, makes it so??!
Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Fucking donkey.
Fucking simian knuckle dragger.
Have you managed to learn to pick your nose with your toes or have you failed at the ape evolution thing as well?

Oh please do come back with more. I do enjoy handing you your ass on a paper plate.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
You can take your suction shaped lips off his rimhole.
It's ok to take a breath of air besides Kill farts, fucking chicken shit brown noser.
Haha, now I know why you wrote what you did in the "Well,I did" thread...you are jealous and hurting.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
Another novella which I completely ignored.

Seriously, old man, go back to flag burning and boo-hoo'ing to your friends.

Just kidding. You don't have any friends.

SlimSkeeter

Sometimes I wish the two of you would just fuck and get it over with....