Russian Army Entry Test

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Russian Army Test

What you see is what is said to be an entry level test leaked from the Russian army. Here is the translation: “Six questions that help to identify any hidden psychological diseases young soldier might have. If the soldier can’t see the number in one of the 6 circles on the test picture, then he is likely to have:

Can’t see circle 1: High aggression, proneness to conflict, the recommendation is to add more physical excercise and cold showers.
Can’t see circle 2: Possible lower than average intellectual abilities, can’t serve with sophisticated equipment.
Can’t see circle 3: Possible debauchery, soldier should get increased daily ration, should get more physical activity tasks, should not be connected to food supplies, etc.
Can’t see circle 4: Possible inclination to violence, can be assigned as a leader to his unit, as he can preserve discipline.
Can’t see circle 5: Possible latent homosexuality. Can show uncontrolled accesses of attraction to the same sex.
Can’t see circle 6: Possible schizophrenic tendency. Requires additional examination.
Every soldier should be tested before assignment, according to the ordr #2299.â€

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Yep .. you got me .. I'm as gay as 4 guys fucking 5 guys.

Want me to come over and paint your toenails and we could giggle and so on ?
Well of course. A woman's first impulse IS to try to convert the gay guy. It makes for a fun game.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Honey, maybe you aint got what it takes .. snap snap.
LMAO..

I will now forever picture you with one hand on a hip, snapping at me while you are chatting on this forum. No more Mr. Macho for you.

waaaaaa!!