Saint Patrick's Day

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
In case any of you fags are gonna go out and celebrate this anus of a holiday let me be the 1st to tell you that I think :

You are a fucking douche.

I hope you puke green all over your car seats.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Also ... from WIKI:

Little is known of Patrick's early life, though we know he was born in Roman Britain in the fifth century, into a wealthy Romano-British family. His father was a deacon in the Church, like his father before him. At the age of sixteen, he was kidnapped by Irish raiders and taken captive to Ireland as a slave.<sup id="cite_ref-0" class="reference">[1]</sup> It is believed he was held somewhere on the west coast of Ireland, possibly Mayo, but the exact location is unknown. According to his Confession, he was told by God in a dream to flee from captivity to the coast, where he would board a ship and return to Britain. Upon returning, he quickly joined the Church in Auxerre in Gaul and studied to be a priest.
In 432, he again says that he was called back to Ireland, though as a bishop, to save the Irish, and indeed he was successful at this, focusing on converting royalty and aristocracy as well as the poor. Irish folklore tells that one of his teaching methods included using the shamrock to explain the Holy Trinity (the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit) to the Irish people. After nearly thirty years of teaching and spreading God's word he died on 17 March, 461 AD, and was buried at Downpatrick, so tradition says. Although there were other more successful missions to Ireland from Rome, Patrick endured as the principal champion of Irish Christianity and is held in esteem in the Irish Church.

^^^

This basically means he was a fat alcoholic pedophile.

TopGrey

Family
Founder
Jul 30, 2008
NC mountains
Yah know, the only reason I ever celebrate St. Pats day is becuase it's the day after my birthday, so I can justify it somewhat. But I don't drink green beer.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Fuck the Irish and Fuck the Brits.

They've been murdering each other for centuries like Israel and Palestine.

Might as well add Cambodians and Vietnamese, Thai and Burmese, Greeks and Turks, Japanese and the rest of the world, U.S. Northerners and Southerners.

Native Indians and non-native people, Tutus and the victims they hacked to death in Africa, Georgians and Russians. Did I leave anybody out?

FUCK'EM ALL.

SlimSkeeter

Its my best friends Birthday.

I hate beer...unless I'm already drunk. The closest I get to anything Irish is Whiskey...

D-Day

Noob a little less
Aug 12, 2009
I used not be able to wait for this day. Then I quit drinking, now I don't give a fuck.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I had no idea it was st patty's until it was all over facebook. Green this, green that, beer, sluts..

Oi.