Salesmen = Stupid

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
So today at work I was downstairs in reception saying my goodbyes when we heard a loud crashing noise coming from the new car showroom upstairs on street-level.

We all rushed up the stairwell to find a $200,000 car covered in glass and damaged beyond belief.

The salesman's excuse was "the car jumped out of park and into reverse as I was getting out then it jumped through the showroom window".

Yeah, right.

The lard-ass had clearly hit the gas pedal with his fat foot as he was climbing out. God only knows why he had the engine still running after already parking the fricken car.

Literally 2 metres TOPS from the car covered in glass (picture typical car showroom window - very fricken big) was the customer who was about to purchase said vehicle, sitting at Mr. Lardarse's desk.

Great career move, genius.

Had the car not been stopped by the hedges on the outside of the building, it would have made it straight onto a main Sydney road, with a constant flow of cars and trucks speeding past.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
This man had to be humiliated. I bet he would have rather had a foot up his ass instead of on the gas pedal.