Salvia Divornum.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Have you heard about this yet?

I thought it was completely legal in all the states but have just found out that this is not true.

I've never tried it but, as far as drugs go, I can't see what all the hub bub is about.

Do you think it should be a schedule 1 controlled drug or just left alone?

YouTube ~ Salvia Divornum

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I thought it was "divinorum", but then I've never tried the stuff or paid it any mind. I say let them fight whatever drug battles they want to. It won't make anything go away or make any druggies clean up.

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
Been watching people getting high on it on video and posting it on youtube. The results are always extreme. Either they laugh hysterically... or they become dazed and confused. They drool and just act retarded.

When describing what they feel, I've heard them say they felt "uncomfortable", one guy struggled to mumble the words "why did you do this to me?" A few of them said they will NEVER do it again.

I'll not be experimenting with Salvia. I'll just laugh at those who do.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
oops.

Guess that shows how familiar I am with it, eh?
No, your fine, its propper name is Salvia Divinorum, but most people just call it Salvia for short.

There are many, many types of Salvia, what with it being a type of sage and all. =)
But the only kind that does anything special is the divinorum.

It was perfectly legal untill some dumb shit got in trouble for something and thought he could get out of it by blaming it on the drugs, one of them being salvia. ( i am sure there are alot more people demonizing salvia too, but thats just the first instance that came to mind.)

So now people that don't know what they are talking about are trying to ban it completely from the US.

You must remember that Salvia tends to affect people differently, so for one person it could be totally lame and not work at all and others it will give migraines.

But there are still quite a few people out there (myself included) that it actually does cool shit to.

For me, it mostly makes me see things, not bad things mind you, but things just the same.
It also calms me and gives me a heightened sense of awareness, but mostly it just gives me the best sleep of my life.

I don't see any reason for it to be illegal because the effects last like 7 minutes tops, so it wouldn't be dangerous.

Also, honestly, most people hate it, sure they will try it, but it usually doesn't work right the first few times around.

And even when it does it only lasts a few minutes and most people don't think its worth it because they are looking for a longer lasting party drug like pot but salvia just isn't like that.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Been watching people getting high on it on video and posting it on youtube. The results are always extreme. Either they laugh hysterically... or they become dazed and confused. They drool and just act retarded.

When describing what they feel, I've heard them say they felt "uncomfortable", one guy struggled to mumble the words "why did you do this to me?" A few of them said they will NEVER do it again.

I'll not be experimenting with Salvia. I'll just laugh at those who do.
Those idiots probably smoked the extract straight up because they couldn't feel anything the first time around.

Trust me, if you smoke too much extract, you'll wish you where dead. Haha

It's like and acid trip on crack topped with roid rage. =)

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I'm speechless ..

That any member of The swollen Cranium forum would experiment with such things just makes me shudder.

Shame .. shame .. shame.
It's not that bad, quit sounding old. haha

Ugh now i sound like a teenager defending my weed habit.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
It's like and acid trip on crack topped with roid rage. =)
Now that would be some mean shit.

I took a cycle of roids in high school (D-bol --the pills...I hate needles) and have taken a shit load of acid over the years.
I couldn't imagine roid rage on acid though. That would definitely be an episode.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Now that would be some mean shit.

I took a cycle of roids in high school (D-bol --the pills...I hate needles) and have taken a shit load of acid over the years.
I couldn't imagine roid rage on acid though. That would definitely be an episode.
Why the hell would you be fucking with roids in high school?

Ok yes, i know a few reasons why you could, but still, that shit shrinks your snasage and gives you backne. :khi2d:

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC

Ok yes, i know a few reasons why you could, but still, that shit shrinks your snasage and gives you backne. :khi2d:
:khi8m:
I'd need to take at least 50 gallons of roid juice to shrink my snausage down to normal human size.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
:khi8m:
I'd need to take at least 50 gallons of roid juice to shrink my snausage down to normal human size.
You just can't say things like that when most everybody has your snausage picture. :yociexp77:

Ahh, memories, i kept that as my desktop background for weeks.

And don't you dare say it wasn't really you or i will be devastated.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville

If you stack them (use multiple types) or abuse the fuck out of them, that's true.

The ones I used are the ones that are no longer made due to Olympic Athletes using them so much.

As for why...
Was already working out and wanted to get huge. Went from 185 lbs to 225lbs in 6 weeks.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
If you stack them (use multiple types) or abuse the fuck out of them, that's true.

The ones I used are the ones that are no longer made due to Olympic Athletes using them so much.

As for why...
Was already working out and wanted to get huge. Went from 185 lbs to 225lbs in 6 weeks.
Oh the stretch marks you must have!

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Oh the stretch marks you must have!
I guess I've just got good skin.

No stretch marks.
The other myth about all the muscle gain just turning fat later is false as well.

I still run around at about 200lbs. Not sure of my body fat% but I don't think anyone could call me fat.

Not bad for an old guy.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I guess I've just got good skin.

No stretch marks.
The other myth about all the muscle gain just turning fat later is false as well.

I still run around at about 200lbs. Not sure of my body fat% but I don't think anyone could call me fat.

Not bad for an old guy.
How come I haven't ever seen a picture of you before?