Mar 5, 2008
Watch this!

[video=youtube;YkWJDos13vw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkWJDos13vw[/video]

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
psst ... you've been gone SO LONG that you are unaware of how to add video.

Use the "insert video" link in the tool bar.

I have fixed your post for you.

Carry on.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
psst ... you've been gone SO LONG that you are unaware of how to add video.

Use the "insert video" link in the tool bar.

I have fixed your post for you.

Carry on.
Thanks!

...Oh, and sorry bout being absent from group lately.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
The truth is I don't feel as comfortable posting on forums anymore. What drew me to online forums in the first place was the mix of familiarity and anonymity, ya know? I feel like that anonymity isn't really there anymore. (mostly my own fault, admittedly) which, personally, you know me....I'm a whore as much as anyone. But it's not as simple as that now that I'm sharing my life with Heather and our kid.

It used to be I could start a fight with anyone and not give a damn how it turned out. Now I have more than just my own feelings to consider, what's more, I have my own family's safety to look at. In the last two years, some of my more colorful dialogs with certain "other forum" members have made me very aware of just what kind of information can be used to hurt me. All in all, I'm just saying, it's taken a lot of the fun out of it for me.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
The truth is I don't feel as comfortable posting on forums anymore. What drew me to online forums in the first place was the mix of familiarity and anonymity, ya know? I feel like that anonymity isn't really there anymore. (mostly my own fault, admittedly) which, personally, you know me....I'm a whore as much as anyone. But it's not as simple as that now that I'm sharing my life with Heather and our kid.

It used to be I could start a fight with anyone and not give a damn how it turned out. Now I have more than just my own feelings to consider, what's more, I have my own family's safety to look at. In the last two years, some of my more colorful dialogs with certain "other forum" members have made me very aware of just what kind of information can be used to hurt me. All in all, I'm just saying, it's taken a lot of the fun out of it for me.

There are blogs.

You can be an opinionated observer of life and chronicle it in that format.

You have the option to toggle OFF comments in the blogs thereby removing the tit for tat interaction.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
In the last two years, some of my more colorful dialogs with certain "other forum" members have made me very aware of just what kind of information can be used to hurt me. All in all, I'm just saying, it's taken a lot of the fun out of it for me.

I understand.

But you aren't running for public office so I doubt anything you've said of posted EVER would come at you in a truly physical way.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I understand.

But you aren't running for public office so I doubt anything you've said of posted EVER would come at you in a truly physical way.
I've called him a fool more than I can remember and had no idea what deep psychological implications that was nor how far reaching into the man's personal life it touched.

Seems it worked!:laluot_26: